Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 161. (Read 226762 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
I guess the bounty with these new rules there are special registration via the form as usual, it should remain a list through tve also or maybe there are spreadsheets for participants with this new rule
that matter should be how
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
The bounty shower will be within TVE- you will need to create an account there to take part.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I've posted this to the Bounty thread, but I thought you would all find this interesting as well. Everyone is welcome to participate!

Bounty Shower
Tweet about Patientory with hashtag #ptoyFTW

At your service,
Michael
this is bounty again on tve or other ?

i think special bounty , case bounty with special reward
but i think payment still use TVE
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
I've posted this to the Bounty thread, but I thought you would all find this interesting as well. Everyone is welcome to participate!

Bounty Shower

At your service,
Michael
this is bounty again on tve or other ?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
Nice for up on investor very good ,
succes for project PTOY
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Bounty Shower

At your service,
Michael
3 Days to Go Until the Crowd Sale!

Won't you join us? http://bit.ly/ptoytokensale

Please drop us a note at http://bit.ly/ptoytokensale if you would like all the details on the pre-sale. I'll also include a copy of our Executive Summary and Roadmap.

At your service,
Michael
Hey Michael, please check your PM box    Wink

No problem. I'll check it now and reply back.

At your service,
Michael
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Yeah, coin sounds really interesting but a minimum of 40  ETH to get anything? That's a crazy amount of money to put into a completely new project. I'd happily back at a smaller minimum, but that's way too steep.

just wait until the crowdsale begins, if you will not take a part on presale.
not long, the crowdsale will start on 31st May 09:00 AM PST  -  28th June 11:59 PM PST
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Fundamentals Of:  Many Thanks!
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
Is anyone from Patientory available now for some quick help with funding pre-sale contribution?

Hi there I think it is easier if you holler them at Slack and Telegram.
Telegram - https://t.me/patientorytokensale
Slack - http://bit.ly/2p4MtN6
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hey Michael, please check your PM box    Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
A unique idea and first of its kind
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Wowww statistical data is quite surprising, this is only data from developed countries as united states, how about the developing countries that level under united states? Would probably be a very very large market

Yes, this data is from the United States. However, we have several international health systems in our pipeline as well.

At your service,
Michael

This is very interesting. The dev is very active to answer all question in this thread. Hope you will still active until the ico end. Success for your project.

Yep, not many recent ICO threads got answers for all questions . Well done Patientory !

That's what we expect with PTOY dev always the latest update and answer all questions asked by the participants will support successful PTOY project, we can guarantee for it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I can't afford at this stage as well and totally understand your point of view to bring big investors at this incentive stage. I will be happily take part in public crowdfunding round with lower minimum buying facility when it will be available. Project is extremely attractive and needed in business industry to solve many issues.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                           Patientory pre-sale 25% bonus! How to buy a crypto currency PTOY instruction for Russian-speaking people!
                   YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/cHQEPCRgrtM           twit Wink   https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/868441034983956480

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Wowww statistical data is quite surprising, this is only data from developed countries as united states, how about the developing countries that level under united states? Would probably be a very very large market

Yes, this data is from the United States. However, we have several international health systems in our pipeline as well.

At your service,
Michael

This is very interesting. The dev is very active to answer all question in this thread. Hope you will still active until the ico end. Success for your project.

Yep, not many recent ICO threads got answers for all questions . Well done Patientory !
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Hello, I read in some chat that project already collected a few millions in pre-sale, I tried to find some information on the website, I see that project suggests the pre-sale bonus!  and  Early Commitments: $1,000,000+. Could you please advice where I can check the latest info and stat about the pre-sale? What is the current pre-sale bonus? Thank you.

There is no live update yet. However, I am posting updates here at least once per day.

Here is the latest: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19213669

At your service,
Michael

Hi Michael, thank you for clarification. One of my friend told me that the early birds were suggested a good bonus, is it still available and if yes, could you please provide details what is the min transaction and what % bonus you give? Or maybe you have a request form to check the early birds bonus for now?
Thank you.
Poly
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

At your service,
Michael

At your service,
Michael

Jump to: