Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 167. (Read 226762 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
7 days before ico starts. Prepare your bitcoin and eth to join in ico patientory
There are a lot of good ICO open on those days , don't know how to make choice Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Please update Spreadsheet for signature campaign PTOY sir, i wear avatar since i list, but why in Spreadsheet satus  " NO". thanks
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Why when I try to go to the website Firefox says me that it's not secure ?
I use Google Chrome and never have a problem with their site. Maybe you need to change something in the settings. Or try using a different browser.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
I think that Patientory ICO will be carried out only with ethereum. At least I found this information on their FAQ. Who can correct whether I am right?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Look at the certificate, i have no idea why this is`nt fixed yet

regards
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Why when I try to go to the website Firefox says me that it's not secure ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 351
Interesting project, I'm in Smiley

Good luck to all the team and to investors Wink

Cheers to all of us and let's look ahead for a better future! I know it is kinda cliche but I a really rooting in this project to be successful in the future.
Activity: 476
Interesting project, I'm in Smiley

Good luck to all the team and to investors Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
7 days before ico starts. Prepare your bitcoin and eth to join in ico patientory
Activity: 588
The rising bitcoin price is likely to make investors think twice about investing ?, whether good or bad news about the rise of bitcoin

I don't think so, I pass the decision to buy more Ethers last week around 0.05BTC now, it is over 0.07BTC. People will invest into a sound project no matter the price of entry. Aragon has done 2X for investors and the project is just a week old
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Minimum objective: 5.000ETH but what is max objective? Didn't found any info about it.

70.000.000 PTOY

what will the value of 70.000.000 PTOY in terms of ETH or BTC? Did you guys decide how many tokens we will get for 1 ETH?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Projects should start at the bottom and inside  Cool
Activity: 322
is this project good ?

We're probably a bit biased, but we think it's pretty good.  Smiley

anyone can explained me with a simple way..

There's a FAQ available at http://bit.ly/justthefaqsmaam. We'd advise scrolling down to the section "About Patientory."

In addition, you can drop us a note at http://bit.ly/talktousatpatientory and request a copy of our company Executive Summary and Roadmap. I'd be happy to send that to you via email.

At your service,
Michael
There will be a few ICOs on May 31st. Let's see how fast Patientory reaches its funding goal

This one will be an Exiting event on Patientory but why they budgetized the funds for social media camp? while its truly helpfull since it can spreadout the words about patientory and many ICO's get their success due to Social media execution. I hope devs will keep putting some task on TVE so that they can boost up and reach for those people who still doesn't notice its exestance.

Thank you for the support! Don't worry, we'll continue to post more tasks in TVE. In the last 24 hours alone, we've announced 29 new bounties.

At your service,
Michael

I didn't see any bounty in tve when it added onthere why is that? did you set in specific countries where they are the only one can claim it? or you put some limitation thats why everytime i check on there the bounty is gone. But anyways i will put my foot on here to see more updates.

No, we did not set it to any specific countries. We've set the tasks in TVE to go as far and wide as possible.

I just put out 13 new bounties a few minutes ago. If you don't make it in time for those, don't worry. We'll do this again twice tomorrow.

At your service,
Michael
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
i was PM tokenmarket to change rank signcamp
my rank was up
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Minimum objective: 5.000ETH but what is max objective? Didn't found any info about it.
5000 eth is minimum for patientory project can be continued. For maximum possible until tokens sold out with suplai 70.000.000
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
There will be a few ICOs on May 31st. Let's see how fast Patientory reaches its funding goal

This one will be an Exiting event on Patientory but why they budgetized the funds for social media camp? while its truly helpfull since it can spreadout the words about patientory and many ICO's get their success due to Social media execution. I hope devs will keep putting some task on TVE so that they can boost up and reach for those people who still doesn't notice its exestance.

Thank you for the support! Don't worry, we'll continue to post more tasks in TVE. In the last 24 hours alone, we've announced 29 new bounties.

At your service,
Michael

I didn't see any bounty in tve when it added onthere why is that? did you set in specific countries where they are the only one can claim it? or you put some limitation thats why everytime i check on there the bounty is gone. But anyways i will put my foot on here to see more updates.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Following, sounds interesting

70.000.000 PTOY
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Jump to: