Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 173. (Read 226762 times)

Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
As a matter of insurgency, this project has some timing and what did WannaCry worm do will have a sting left in the field of medical records. It is really vital and critical for a patient's record to have it kept in a safe archives for future reference.

I am very excited by this project too. Blockchain n is really excellent way to store information on patients. Present that in several years, he will become international to what country you wouldn't go, doctors will be able to study your clinical record. It is valid revolution.

What no one has really said yet is that medial records are already stored electronically but just with very poor security - something that WannaCry virus has shown. If medical records will increasingly be stored electronically, blockchain technology is ideal -  Tamperproof with end to end encryption - that will be the golden standard for the future.
I certainly agree with you mate, and Patientory Healthcare will take care of those records, I have seen so much potential for this project.
The ICO has not started yet but I have a feeling it will be sold out to the investors so I'll keep my support on this project.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
As a matter of insurgency, this project has some timing and what did WannaCry worm do will have a sting left in the field of medical records. It is really vital and critical for a patient's record to have it kept in a safe archives for future reference.

I am very excited by this project too. Blockchain n is really excellent way to store information on patients. Present that in several years, he will become international to what country you wouldn't go, doctors will be able to study your clinical record. It is valid revolution.

What no one has really said yet is that medial records are already stored electronically but just with very poor security - something that WannaCry virus has shown. If medical records will increasingly be stored electronically, blockchain technology is ideal -  Tamperproof with end to end encryption - that will be the golden standard for the future.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Hello how do I change my signature code from Jr.Member to Member, should I list in spreadsheet again?

You should join the slack channel and ask there.

Hi  - you can change your member level by just sending a  DM  to TokenMarket.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Whether there is a restriction on the amount of collecting on Pre-iCO?
May it turn out so all tokens will be bought prior to the beginning of ICO?

No, there is no restriction on the amount we are collecting in the pre-sale.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Hello how do I change my signature code from Jr.Member to Member, should I list in spreadsheet again?

oke thanks  Smiley

Patientory indonesian whitepaper is ready here https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_GJZZjUoUmtWmdJTkRST2pKbU0
Activity: 235

oke thanks  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 503

Activity: 235
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Whether there is a restriction on the amount of collecting on Pre-iCO?
May it turn out so all tokens will be bought prior to the beginning of ICO?

We like the way you put it. Thank you. Obviously, we completely agree with you.

If you have a chance, check out a blog post we wrote this morning about that very idea. http://bit.ly/WannaCryNoMore

At your service,
Michael

You are spot on, if I were to be part of Patientory team, that will be a core part o my pitch to potential market. This #WannaCry worm shows that we need blockchain technology on the healthcare sector now

We agree with you, 10000%. We're thinking along the same lines as you are. http://bit.ly/WannaCryNoMore
Another worth watching project this will gonna be a huge project upon reading some important details really interesting..

Thanks! That's very kind of you. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to drop us a line at http://bit.ly/talktousatpatientory.

At your service,
Michael

Thank you. We completely agree!

At your service,
Michael

You are spot on, if I were to be part of Patientory team, that will be a core part o my pitch to potential market. This #WannaCry worm shows that we need blockchain technology on the healthcare sector now

Team Patientory , will only work in one country or will it become an international project in the field of health.

Great question! The system is not US only. We have international health systems in our pipeline.

Given the current news, international expansion is a big deal for us. http://bit.ly/WannaCryNoMore
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
What a shit name.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
Another worth watching project this will gonna be a huge project upon reading some important details really interesting..
Something new and useful in this project is, basically the same type of projects are being launched.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
The Greek translation is complete and posted here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18952968

Moving on to the whitepaper now!

The whitepaper is now translated to Greek and can be found here

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_OM-wyiCxmRUjRobjcyYjdydjA

Enjoy!
Jump to: