Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 172. (Read 226762 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
this project is so special

Awww, thanks. We appreciate the kind words and support.

At your service,
Michael
Activity: 882
Merit: 211
And where we can see how many investors participated in Pre-ico already?
 How much of them with bonus 25% and 35%?

Ico has not been started so it can not be seen later on 31 May in the new start ICO
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
And where we can see how many investors participated in Pre-ico already?
 How much of them with bonus 25% and 35%?
Activity: 672
Even more often the medicine and prevention of diseases is necessary to us in transport, at work, in the privately owned vehicle. The need for tracking of a condition of an organism, data transmission for receiving timely medical care, here that now interests scientists and developers. Extra sick-lists (out-of-hospital, OOH) blockchain are developed without safe access to data on the patient.

At approval of the patient, to blockchain besides the doctor, still any participant, for example the representative of insurance company can join. The OOH technology will allow to control an expense of drugs, to write down actions of doctors and nurses, to analyze medical these population in real time. Peer association of a telemedicine and sharing of data is possible through the decentralized autonomous organizations.

The peer health care will open a door to new business models, analytics products for health care and the related services, an insurance from abuse of official position of the physician.

Therefore I consider that PTOY will become the real break in the direction of creation of medical ecosystems on the basis of blockchain
Activity: 658
I can see blockchain used to store medical records internal to health care system or insurance company but i do not see public use. what would currency will used for?

The hospitals and health care facilities will more than likely be purchasing the tokens in bulk and then selling them as a value added service at a mark up to their patients to keep there records secured on the blockchain.  The tokens are needed in order to get your data on the blockchain and to use the service.  This should increase the price of the token if large chunks are being purchased due to the number of patients at each facility. 
This is a problem. Patients in the USA are not used to having to maintain their own records. Their has to be a substantial benefit to them (they will not see a value in reducing admission costs unless the healthcare organization give them a financial incentive.

This will help the hospital to profit, they do not have to spend on the system that they have to pay an expensive amount, with blockchain everything is secure and transparent, I'm seeing a good light on this project and the team are very professional so that gives additional value.
More videos will help to reach the people in explaining them what this project is, if we can attract big investors, it would come up huge.

I believe the healthcare sector will be looking seriously into blockchain tech after the wannacry worms, Patientory team  should take advantage of this oppoturnity and approach these healthcare providers
Activity: 434
I can see blockchain used to store medical records internal to health care system or insurance company but i do not see public use. what would currency will used for?

The hospitals and health care facilities will more than likely be purchasing the tokens in bulk and then selling them as a value added service at a mark up to their patients to keep there records secured on the blockchain.  The tokens are needed in order to get your data on the blockchain and to use the service.  This should increase the price of the token if large chunks are being purchased due to the number of patients at each facility. 
This is a problem. Patients in the USA are not used to having to maintain their own records. Their has to be a substantial benefit to them (they will not see a value in reducing admission costs unless the healthcare organization give them a financial incentive.

This will help the hospital to profit, they do not have to spend on the system that they have to pay an expensive amount, with blockchain everything is secure and transparent, I'm seeing a good light on this project and the team are very professional so that gives additional value.
More videos will help to reach the people in explaining them what this project is, if we can attract big investors, it would come up huge.
One should consider two phases to an investment. 1) Token value needs to be influenced by the size and support of the community. Positive PR, meeting release dates, partnerships and active communications are necessary here. 2) The project needs to convey value to a targeted market segment and that market needs to positively respond such as revenue generation.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 295
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
This looks very good, will it be added to a excghange after crodwsale end ?

all ico do it, dont ask that.. they know

Judging by the fact that the goals set by the developers are not very large, we can say that the sale is completed on the first day.
Liqui.io will add immediately.
Activity: 192
Activity: 686
My independent recommendation of Patientory:
PROS:
•   Patientory has a very strong value proposition and a large market.
•   The team of professionals and advisors is quite strong.
•   I have a good sense that they possess the subject matter expertise and technical expertise to be successful. 
•   They have an active and exemplary partner in Kaiser with which to pilot the solution.
•   They have been very responsive to my questions and dialog.
CONS:
•   They will need to facilitate a change (in attitude) with regard to how patients take on the responsibility for their own health records.  The momentum of market penetration may be slowed because of this.

If they in fact target healthcare organizations, my hope is that patient acquisition will be facilitated through this target. (A fairly cost effective way to patient acquisition).
Whether there is a restriction on the amount of collecting on Pre-iCO?
May it turn out so all tokens will be bought prior to the beginning of ICO?
There is no per-ICO now that there is only ICO
Look at the initial page has been explained in detail by the team

Price of PTOY without bonus: to be confirmed on 31st May
Bonus: 20% bonus the first 10 days/10% bonus the next 10 days/0% after that
Minimum objective: 5.000ETH
Max PTOY total supply: 100.000.000 PTY
Max PTOY sold by crowdsale: 70.000.000 PTY
Min PTOY sold by crowdsale: 2.295.000 PTY

What are you talking about??? Of course there is a Pre-Sale:

Initially 35% discount (now only 25% available).  The pre-ico runs until May 30th, minimum requirement is 40 ETH for the pre-ico.  The official crowd sale starts May 31st and the first 10 days of the ICO is a 20% discount.

Almost 3000 ETH invested already.

ladiesBTC, we're not sure what you mean, either.

If you'd like, I'd be more than happy to send you all the details on the pre-sale, as well as a copy of the company Executive Summary and Roadmap. Please drop us a line at http://bit.ly/talktousatpatientory and I'll take care of it personally for you.

At your service,
Michael
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

What are you talking about??? Of course there is a Pre-Sale:

Initially 35% discount (now only 25% available).  The pre-ico runs until May 30th, minimum requirement is 40 ETH for the pre-ico.  The official crowd sale starts May 31st and the first 10 days of the ICO is a 20% discount.

Almost 3000 ETH invested already.
Activity: 126
🌟🌟

As a matter of insurgency, this project has some timing and what did WannaCry worm do will have a sting left in the field of medical records. It is really vital and critical for a patient's record to have it kept in a safe archives for future reference.

I am very excited by this project too. Blockchain n is really excellent way to store information on patients. Present that in several years, he will become international to what country you wouldn't go, doctors will be able to study your clinical record. It is valid revolution.

What no one has really said yet is that medial records are already stored electronically but just with very poor security - something that WannaCry virus has shown. If medical records will increasingly be stored electronically, blockchain technology is ideal -  Tamperproof with end to end encryption - that will be the golden standard for the future.
I certainly agree with you mate, and Patientory Healthcare will take care of those records, I have seen so much potential for this project.
The ICO has not started yet but I have a feeling it will be sold out to the investors so I'll keep my support on this project.

As a matter of insurgency, this project has some timing and what did WannaCry worm do will have a sting left in the field of medical records. It is really vital and critical for a patient's record to have it kept in a safe archives for future reference.

I am very excited by this project too. Blockchain n is really excellent way to store information on patients. Present that in several years, he will become international to what country you wouldn't go, doctors will be able to study your clinical record. It is valid revolution.

What no one has really said yet is that medial records are already stored electronically but just with very poor security - something that WannaCry virus has shown. If medical records will increasingly be stored electronically, blockchain technology is ideal -  Tamperproof with end to end encryption - that will be the golden standard for the future.
I certainly agree with you mate, and Patientory Healthcare will take care of those records, I have seen so much potential for this project.
The ICO has not started yet but I have a feeling it will be sold out to the investors so I'll keep my support on this project.

Thank you all for the kind words! We definitely appreciate all the support.

At your service,
Michael
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Hello how do I change my signature code from Jr.Member to Member, should I list in spreadsheet again?

You should join the slack channel and ask there.

oke thanks  Smiley

another ways you can pmed Tokenmarket as campaign manager of PTOY .
regards
Jump to: