Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 43. (Read 226761 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 1
IT Head
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Patientory is going to demo: Core part 1 live at HIMMS 2018.

They will livestream the Interoperability demo on Tuesday 6TH March between 2:30 - 5:30PM PT with periscope (you can watch it back when you missed the livestream)

Livestream is about 20 - 30 minutes

Core part 1 contains:

Patient Portal (Native Mobile) -->(mobile application)
PTOY Blockchain (Private Permissioned Blockchain)
Private Data Store Implementation
DApp/Smart Contract(s)
EHR/EMR Integration(s)

1. New website will launch soon.
2. Demo at HIMMS. (Core Part 1)
3. Other conferences.
( Even their own Patientory Stiftung Blockchain in Healthcare Summit - 2018 )
Www.ptoy.org/inaugural2018/
4. AMA Q1 22th March + Discuss details Patientory Foundation (www.ptoy.org -- Foundation website) & Introducing new team members.

The Patientory foundation global business development director is Thomas Goslee. Big connections in Switzerland & Dubai. (Blockchain friendly markets)
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-goslee-24560841

Developed by Techracers (I have their Case Study, which contains techracers input!!)
Techracers won the award for the most promising blockchain company of 2017.

www.techracers.com/promising-blockchain-company
IT Head
we will take our patience.

good news, we can watch the demo

Quiana_patientory [9:08 PM]
#general  We have permission from the HIMSS Manager to stream live during the interoperability demo. I'll use Periscope and we'll stream live for 20-30 minutes. The showcase is Tuesday, March 6 from 2:30pm - 5:30pm PT. Thank you.

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
BTFD

But I only *hope* it was the right decision. People don't get news where they want it (here), so no wonder the dip happened in the first place.

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Patientory is not a fraud, it offers a very important solution and will have a real use case. Apart from that they are partnered up with Colorado Permanente who owns 6% equity stake of Patientory and their parent company is Kaiser Permanente!!! Big connections!

For everyone: Read here and download the PDF: http://www.techracers.com/case-study-patientory

Cheers!

Hello and thank you for your support. We invite everyone to join us via Slack or sign up for our newsletter to receive the most up-to-date information. Patientory will demo during the HIMSS conference in March.

Thank you,
The Patientory Team

Where have you been, when my close friend sold all of his Ptoy tokens with a losses few months ago. You forgot the path into your project`s ann thread, and now you suddenly shows up , with a bunch of "good news". A quick note, solid company are not using Slack now, because this software can spread viruses.
I think it would be better to have a Telegram channel that slack since it's more easy to use and it's a big community of people using telegram.
Most projects are using telegram so why not use this option to communicate with your investors.
Activity: 358
Merit: 254
Patientory is not a fraud, it offers a very important solution and will have a real use case. Apart from that they are partnered up with Colorado Permanente who owns 6% equity stake of Patientory and their parent company is Kaiser Permanente!!! Big connections!

For everyone: Read here and download the PDF: http://www.techracers.com/case-study-patientory

Cheers!

Hello and thank you for your support. We invite everyone to join us via Slack or sign up for our newsletter to receive the most up-to-date information. Patientory will demo during the HIMSS conference in March.

Thank you,
The Patientory Team

Where have you been, when my close friend sold all of his Ptoy tokens with a losses few months ago. You forgot the path into your project`s ann thread, and now you suddenly shows up , with a bunch of "good news". A quick note, solid company are not using Slack now, because this software can spread viruses.
IT Head
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
For the majority of early investors who will not be able to attend HIMSS18 on the March 5th, can Ptoy share some photos or screenshots of the product, so we can still stay happy holding?
That is necessary for us to keep inform on what is happening, I think somehow this would help the price to increase because we have been seeing
this low volume and the price is still down. Maybe if the team are planning to add exchanges like binance, it would be nice to share some information here.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
how does Patientory Healthcare can be compared with Medi block and solve care projects
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
For the majority of early investors who will not be able to attend HIMSS18 on the March 5th, can Ptoy share some photos or screenshots of the product, so we can still stay happy holding?
IT Head
If you’re living in Miami, and get in a major skiing accident in Colorado, it could take up to four months for your medical records to transfer from your home hospital to your current treatment center.

Patientory is fixing that.

This sounds really bad. Tell me more.

https://cryptomarket360.com/what-is-patientory-ptoy-a-beginners-guide-in-360-words/
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Game over - The influx into the health care sector of other coins (MTN, Simplyvital) with working products and more solid teams have really reduced the likelyhood of me obtaining the desired profits out of PTOY. This team was one of the early ones in this field but after a few missed deadlines they have fallen out of the top. I closed my position with a 3x ROI.  Will the price eventually increase? Yes. Will it hit 10x as fast as other projects in the same sector? NO. Be dilligent another missed deadline and the bottom will fall out.

Thanks for the cheese  Grin

Yes, a very intelligent decision. Their news feeds are full of useless info about vague benefits, which have not been delivered yet. Just conferences, smiled faces, and nothing more. I guess those investors who sold this tokens on peak, even with with losses in ETH  equivalent, were quite right. As a company, they`ve lost credibility many moths ago.
Bad for the project but if they are really working hard they can get that credibility back, I miss the old days when it pumped hard as it was
listed in bittrex. The volume was really high and now it's quite lower, anyway, I should wait for the big news in the future, I'm a little tired but will not give up.
Activity: 36
Game over - The influx into the health care sector of other coins (MTN, Simplyvital) with working products and more solid teams have really reduced the likelyhood of me obtaining the desired profits out of PTOY. This team was one of the early ones in this field but after a few missed deadlines they have fallen out of the top. I closed my position with a 3x ROI.  Will the price eventually increase? Yes. Will it hit 10x as fast as other projects in the same sector? NO. Be dilligent another missed deadline and the bottom will fall out.

Which one has a WORKING PRODUCT already?

https://medium.com/medcredits/using-the-hippocrates-dapp-v1-0-64c23f5aa0f7
Activity: 322
Merit: 217

Yes, a very intelligent decision. Their news feeds are full of useless info about vague benefits, which have not been delivered yet. Just conferences, smiled faces, and nothing more. I guess those investors who sold this tokens on peak, even with with losses in ETH  equivalent, were quite right. As a company, they`ve lost credibility many moths ago.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
I've been very Patient with Patientory. Sold all my tokens. In a brick and mortar business, waiting years should not be a problem. In blockchain project, everything (money, investors, FOMO, FUD, pumps, crashes, competition) goes very very fast.

I wish you all the best.
I hope you'll succeed on the decision you choose, maybe I belong to the stronger holder of PTOY, I know the project takes time to develop
so I am hoping this would end up a success. The price now is very cheap, if we sell, it's like we are making a suicide, I know one day it will pump, I can wait for that moment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I've been very Patient with Patientory. Sold all my tokens. In a brick and mortar business, waiting years should not be a problem. In blockchain project, everything (money, investors, FOMO, FUD, pumps, crashes, competition) goes very very fast.

I wish you all the best.
Activity: 57

Which one has a WORKING PRODUCT already?
Activity: 54

Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
Of course there are no doubts that this project deserves attention, it was possible to notice it from the beginning of a pre-sale action and to today. But that that recently the price not really pleases. And in general project of course good. Much should think of investment here.
The price did not reach $1 anymore and I think this means a long term hold until we see that price.
Speaking of the volume, when the market is healthy we can see it pump like before but we need some big news that will move
the price not only on a temporary basis.
Pages:
Jump to: