Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 38. (Read 226761 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
It was mentioned among top 20 startups in medical field for year 2018. They are trying using the best abilities in development and marketing at the same time. Which can be confirmed from the attended numbers of events they participated and are doing continuously. PTOY as token was couple of time before saw this low price last year which can be considered bottom in present situation.
rank for capitalization 481, but the coin started with$ 1, and now traded at a very low price for a long time with a turnover of less than 1 million per day. The most important coin has not become a standard in the field of blockchain use in medicine.
Ptoy coins have long been traded below the price of Ico current price is not more than 2k Sat but the possibility of the price can go up but it takes time again because Ptoy can I say coins with the basis of a good medical platform.
When compared with the price which was on ICO    USD $0.1  +117.08%  |  ETH 0.013  -97.52%
Current price is
$0,217082 USD (of 15.41%)
0.00002380 BTC (13.75%)
0,00032200 ETH (of 13.23%)

As you can see, the price in dollars has doubled, and in the ethereum has decreased twice. But the project is very strong, and in the future the price should be high.

very strange to consider the profitability of the crypts in the Fiat, if we compare it better to take the equivalent of the crypt BTC. it at least gives the chance to consider the market of a crypt.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
I think Patientory team is working hard to make their main goal turn into a reality. Right now every altcoins are still affected by big bitcoin shakes in prices. Also avoid basing real coin price compared to the time when PTOY was just an IOU which I think was too overstated due to hype. 
If you look at the charts, you can really see that many coins are pumped, many expect that prices will return to these heights, but this may not happen in the near future. PTOY has a good base, and all the prerequisites for the implementation of the finished product.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
It was mentioned among top 20 startups in medical field for year 2018. They are trying using the best abilities in development and marketing at the same time. Which can be confirmed from the attended numbers of events they participated and are doing continuously. PTOY as token was couple of time before saw this low price last year which can be considered bottom in present situation.
rank for capitalization 481, but the coin started with$ 1, and now traded at a very low price for a long time with a turnover of less than 1 million per day. The most important coin has not become a standard in the field of blockchain use in medicine.
Ptoy coins have long been traded below the price of Ico current price is not more than 2k Sat but the possibility of the price can go up but it takes time again because Ptoy can I say coins with the basis of a good medical platform.
When compared with the price which was on ICO    USD $0.1  +117.08%  |  ETH 0.013  -97.52%
Current price is
0.00002380 BTC (13.75%)

As you can see, the price in dollars has doubled, and in the ethereum has decreased twice. But the project is very strong, and in the future the price should be high.

I think Patientory team is working hard to make their main goal turn into a reality. Right now every altcoins are still affected by big bitcoin shakes in prices. Also avoid basing real coin price compared to the time when PTOY was just an IOU which I think was too overstated due to hype. 
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Current price is
0.00002380 BTC (13.75%)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
They published a revised road map in slack
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
I used to think about buying this token, but when I saw his reluctance to grow in a bull market, I decided to postpone the purchase
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You

They postponed all dates in roadmap. They must had demo platform in September... than in December.. And now April 2018 and still no news?

I saw the demo already looked good it wwas also posted here in this topic
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

They postponed all dates in roadmap. They must had demo platform in September... than in December.. And now April 2018 and still no news?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I'd be more impressed if you provided some actual product. The only news you have is what conference your living it up at, or what the CEO is up to.
It seems like it's a sleeping project, I have been holding this token until now but I have not seen a good price increase so far.
I'd like to dump this but I realize that I might waste my effort and the opportunity if the price will go up when I dump.

I agree, the token already exists for so long, and the price for it does not change much. Only when the whole market is growing cryptocurrency, and the token is stationary.
We need a working product.
I'd be more impressed if you provided some actual product. The only news you have is what conference your living it up at, or what the CEO is up to.

Search for patientory demo on youtube
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
It seems like it's a sleeping project, I have been holding this token until now but I have not seen a good price increase so far.
I'd like to dump this but I realize that I might waste my effort and the opportunity if the price will go up when I dump.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Please step up your social media game...your currency price will thank you if you can get your team in front of a camera talking about what you are doing each week. It doesn't have to be fancy, just authentic. The cryptos that regularly communicate informally to their holders and followers do much better than those that try to hide behind some corporate facade.
@Zabivelli
PTOY is just pretty cheap that's why. Apart from that, many coins are up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
guys any updates are coming this coming week?.. the charts on this look bullish..but what's the reason?? any updates coming?
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
IT Head
Dr. Mohsen Shafaei pitch to a group of judges at Dubai Annual Investment Meeting 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbfiOcgu2VA
Pages:
Jump to: