Pages:
Author

Topic: ( [ANN] ) (PUNZ) - Making Crypto Great Again - Zerocoin Being Implemented - page 12. (Read 15334 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 516
SCAM 100%

LOL SAYS THE GUY WITH THE INCHAIN SIG LOLOLOLOLOLOL INCHAIN CANT EVEN REFUND RIGHT THEY OWE ME
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
If you don't know Russian then why the wallet on the Russian language HuhHuh  
http://prntscr.com/dg4cne
539.347419 PUNZ And will go many hours
Also, I do not speak or read Russian
Why do you devs keep making these shitty coins. It so stupid and not needed. We need to focus this energy on the few good coins and forget wasting time on these pretend projects.
Any good new coins?Huh?

This is a good new coin. You can trade many shitty coins for this, just ask.  ZCASH is a big deal and everyone wanted it for a while, while the implementation of zerocoin is almost done RIGHT HERE. FOR LESS. WIN WIN. Trade shitcoins for the king: PUNZ
Exchange I think is not planned for this coin

We are planning on exchange as soon as people request to it.

PLEASE EXCHANGE  Wink

How many coin you have now?
Why do you devs keep making these shitty coins. It so stupid and not needed. We need to focus this energy on the few good coins and forget wasting time on these pretend projects.
Any good new coins?Huh?

This is a good new coin. You can trade many shitty coins for this, just ask.  ZCASH is a big deal and everyone wanted it for a while, while the implementation of zerocoin is almost done RIGHT HERE. FOR LESS. WIN WIN. Trade shitcoins for the king: PUNZ

PLEASE EXCHANGE  Wink

please download pics like that and reupload on a fast website like http://www.imgur.com
Any good new coins?Huh?

PLEASE EXCHANGE  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Any good new coins?Huh?

Why not just pay the exchange 0.5 btc and get insta listed.
Any good new coins?Huh?

Any good new coins?Huh?

Lisk, waves, amp. All much better buys then this one.

Based on what? Theres no established price for this coin and those three coins you listed are complete shit. You could at least list something good like EXP, XMR
Any good new coins?Huh?

Any good new coins?Huh?

Lisk, waves, amp. All much better buys then this one.
Any good new coins?Huh?

This is a good new coin. You can trade many shitty coins for this, just ask.  How many coins you made that have almost working zerocoin?
ZCASH is a big deal and everyone wanted it for a while and its broke,  while the implementation of zerocoin is almost done RIGHT HERE. FOR LESS. WIN WIN. Trade shitcoins for the king: PUNZ
Any good new coins?Huh?
take the picture since you love them so much
I may have to extend the countdown.. The coin is not done yet.
We truly are going to make crypto great again.

Is the countdown timer right now?

I have decided to offer swap for bad sh*tcoins into punz for people to heal from bad coin devs. If I need to, I will swap the next coin as well.

First coin I have target on is STRB Superturbostake from milly6 or should I say lazy6 dev.

100,000,000:1 STRB:PUNZ swap ratio.

Any suggestions for other coins to swap into PUNZ??

I will do Sprouts and Hyperstake swap as well. I need a good ratio though so i will have to think about it.

I have decided to offer swap for bad sh*tcoins into punz for people to heal from bad coin devs. If I need to, I will swap the next coin as well.

First coin I have target on is STRB Superturbostake from milly6 or should I say lazy6 dev.

Any suggestions for other coins to swap into PUNZ??

Pages:
Jump to: