Pages:
Author

Topic: ( [ANN] ) (PUNZ) - Making Crypto Great Again - Zerocoin Being Implemented - page 9. (Read 15334 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 516
what is gonna be researched on this laboratory? lol

Molecular Cryptocurrency
Due to popular discontent, I have replaced the Trump meme from the ANN which is not a PUN. I replace with pun.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
what is gonna be researched on this laboratory? lol
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

This is a pun
Cool coin but that joke with Trump is not a Pun is it ?  The Grater was a pun though.

this coin's title is extremely misleading: "Making Crypto Great Again - Zerocoin, PoW/dPoS Anonymous TX".

Dev, what have you implemented  in the coin? Zerocoin? in future plan NOT equal now. dPoS? from the code I see only PoS is there, do you know what is dPos by the way?? How did you implement the dPoS? Anonymous TX? where is it? how do you do Anonymous Tx?? do you know what it is mean?

In short, this is a copy-paste coin with nothing new.

I also was wondering if he was sprinkling his Ann with fancy word play that even he never knew. I want to know what is dPos ?
Whats the timeline on zerocoin being finished? How many TEKCOIN did you swap for how many PUNZ??

Currently our team is working on this project part-time. The first main goal was to ensure than the network was sound and running... Now we are slowly working on making it 100% anonymous.
There will be options explored on other platforms as well throughout the next few weeks so we can come to the best conclusion possible in the long run. Yes, this likely means we will have different coins produced a long side of PUNZ.. and will ultimately forumlate the best security solution within our powers.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Whats the timeline on zerocoin being finished? How many TEKCOIN did you swap for how many PUNZ??
Anyways. Completed first Swap for Tekcoin.
Big animal sized posts coming from nepal ask strangers for assistance. What could go wrong?

wait...what?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Big animal sized posts coming from nepal ask strangers for assistance. What could go wrong?
Activity: 69
When will punz be on bittrex. Is anyone planning on buying a listing fee there to speed up this process.
Too early; coin needs much work b4 exchanges request.
Needs website, max blocks, min stake age, max stake age, stage APR, too many other specs to list, explorer, more than 1 mining pool, community, news.
Yes it was a fun coin but the joke could ultimately be on this Altcoin

Looks like that's a long list. I think im going to play the pass card for now. I'll check back in a week.

Thats why theres bounties to make things like explorer, mining pools, etc.. As for specs, Just read the code like I did lol.. Its 24 hours min, no max, and this is the calculation for stake amount nSubsidy = nCoinAge * COIN_YEAR_REWARD * 33 / (365 * 33 + Cool;
took me about 2 minutes to read that.. i swear people are so lazy. lol
Dumbshit, go to the 1st fucking page; 1st fucking post from dev about this damn coin and tell me where you find COIN SPECS? Dev was lazy and cheap, prob took this as a joke and wants us to take it seriously. Only 4 freaking miners have mined this shit since launch. prob you were one. Now look at anyother successful coin thread; page 1 post 1 from Dev and see the difference. Luckily these can be fixed but shows lack of competence from Dev at launch. FUCKING FAIL

Woah no need to call people names. I said look at the code because you can see the specs. You put that out there like its some challenge that needs to be overcome. Yes the coin looks like a joke but i think thats the point? Like satire? Duh?
All jokes and name calling aside. The gist of the coin being taken in satirical nature is key benefits which helps PUNZ attract it's followers; however certain PR and marketing norms must be met if it's following crowd wishes to take this product to open exchanges. I know you are not a dumbass, shithead, fuckstick..etc etc. I apologize its was due to lack of weed inhalation on my part. Wishing Dev and his follower the best and good wishes.
legendary
When will punz be on bittrex. Is anyone planning on buying a listing fee there to speed up this process.
Needs website, max blocks, min stake age, max stake age, stage APR, too many other specs to list, explorer, more than 1 mining pool, community, news.

Looks like that's a long list. I think im going to play the pass card for now. I'll check back in a week.

Thats why theres bounties to make things like explorer, mining pools, etc.. As for specs, Just read the code like I did lol.. Its 24 hours min, no max, and this is the calculation for stake amount nSubsidy = nCoinAge * COIN_YEAR_REWARD * 33 / (365 * 33 + Cool;
Dumbshit, go to the 1st fucking page; 1st fucking post from dev about this damn coin and tell me where you find COIN SPECS? Dev was lazy and cheap, prob took this as a joke and wants us to take it seriously. Only 4 freaking miners have mined this shit since launch. prob you were one. Now look at anyother successful coin thread; page 1 post 1 from Dev and see the difference. Luckily these can be fixed but shows lack of competence from Dev at launch. FUCKING FAIL

Woah no need to call people names. I said look at the code because you can see the specs. You put that out there like its some challenge that needs to be overcome. Yes the coin looks like a joke but i think thats the point? Like satire? Duh?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003
this coin's title is extremely misleading: "Making Crypto Great Again - Zerocoin, PoW/dPoS Anonymous TX".

Dev, what have you implemented  in the coin? Zerocoin? in future plan NOT equal now. dPoS? from the code I see only PoS is there, do you know what is dPos by the way?? How did you implement the dPoS? Anonymous TX? where is it? how do you do Anonymous Tx?? do you know what it is mean?

In short, this is a copy-paste coin with nothing new.

Request PUNZ to be added at your favorite exchange and get a bonus.
Post here that you have requested (proof, screenshot) and pm me your punz addr.

Also: Add Punz to your signature and get bonus as well. More bonus for more mature accounts.

Heres example:

Code:
Get [b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699708.0]PUNZ[/url] [/b] now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!

We also have some bounties available for more pools,  exchanges, explorer, etc.. Just ask!

Still open^^^ Bonus!
No one is going to pay for dev

Why should I pay it? If exchanges would like to add us, then so be it. I am not paying cash out of pocket to get added on exchanges, that is not part of my role here.
legendary

Activity: 266

Activity: 266
0.5 btc i think

Someone needs to pay that tab asap.
You are naive not who will not pay not a penny should do it dev

I agree. dev should pay for the exchanges even if its small ones. We support the coin vocally and buy buying it we dont need to support it financially like that.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
0.5 btc i think

Someone needs to pay that tab asap.
You are naive not who will not pay not a penny should do it dev
Pages:
Jump to: