Pages:
Author

Topic: ( [ANN] ) (PUNZ) - Making Crypto Great Again - Zerocoin Being Implemented - page 4. (Read 15334 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
I mined and swapped a crapload of these with the dev so i think we should try to get something happening here.
coin works great, syncs fast, etc...
How about an exchange?

So the Swap happened already?? is happening now?? I haven't heard a thing about it.

From what I understand the swap is ongoing indefinitely.

That is the alts to PUNZ SWAP, He is saying he will be doing a PUNZ to Another Coin Swap now..

I see.. Perhaps we should brainstorm here some ideas for the dev and maybe he will get motivated to keep working on it.

I think maybe it should be called something different.. less jokey.. How about Sparks (xRX or XRK or SPRK)

I completely agree. Lets get a better name, and get this project moving.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
I mined and swapped a crapload of these with the dev so i think we should try to get something happening here.
How about an exchange?

So the Swap happened already?? is happening now?? I haven't heard a thing about it.

That is the alts to PUNZ SWAP, He is saying he will be doing a PUNZ to Another Coin Swap now..

I see.. Perhaps we should brainstorm here some ideas for the dev and maybe he will get motivated to keep working on it.

I think maybe it should be called something different.. less jokey.. How about Sparks (xRX or XRK or SPRK)
legendary
How about an exchange?

legendary
How about an exchange?

legendary
Is anything going on with this Project?? I don't have the time to deal with missing Dev's.. If someone wants the buy some PUNZ at a steal, PM me..
legendary
How about an exchange?

legendary
How about an exchange?
legendary
Anyone have PUNZ nodes?

addnode=104.172.24.79:49773
addnode=151.80.2.248:35341
addnode=54.190.9.42:55693
addnode=149.56.154.75:55895
addnode=54.244.63.19:56462
addnode=70.189.238.175:10090
Activity: 370
Merit: 255
Anyone have PUNZ nodes?
legendary
Did this guy run off or what?? Anyone hear any news??
legendary
Any News?? Silence is not typically a good thing..

IDK look at the dev message above?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Can I still make some puns for punz ? Should I wsit for the swap to be over ?
I really like the idea of getting coins making punz.
legendary
Any News?? Silence is not typically a good thing..
Activity: 564
Merit: 516
Anything going on here?? Almost a month and no posts..

My deposits dont go into that exchange. Not sure what the deal is but u keep posting it. The dev messaged me back the other day on skype, said he is having family issues or something.. But i think we can continue either way if we have a real exchange instead of that shit pile.

hmm, not sure what the issue is, initially he had some connection issues but I though he worked them out.

Any word from the Dev here??

Hey how are we? We may be getting involved with a swap over to a new platform from this one if we want to have anon features. Im not sure if this codebase works right.. and it is not within block chain where it runs. Please let me know if anyone cares and is interested still in this project. Thanks.

swap over to what? what are the specifics and coin specs?

Anon features that work and less coins over all.. it would be a 50:1 swap likely. We havent established all of the details yet, so im not releasing them to public yet. We are looking at around April 10th where the code should be fully ready, and probably an announcement this week of what those will be. Thanks.
legendary

My deposits dont go into that exchange. Not sure what the deal is but u keep posting it. The dev messaged me back the other day on skype, said he is having family issues or something.. But i think we can continue either way if we have a real exchange instead of that shit pile.

hmm, not sure what the issue is, initially he had some connection issues but I though he worked them out.

Hey how are we? We may be getting involved with a swap over to a new platform from this one if we want to have anon features. Im not sure if this codebase works right.. and it is not within block chain where it runs. Please let me know if anyone cares and is interested still in this project. Thanks.

swap over to what? what are the specifics and coin specs?
Activity: 564
Merit: 516

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I want To Sell 1890 PUNZ, 1 PUNZ = 1000 sat
Total 0.018 BTC
Send me PM
legendary

legendary

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: