Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 38. (Read 69639 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Any idea why the price of PURE is plunging?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Puredex will be released in Q2 .We are working on it and expanding our team of developers.If anyone of you know experienced developer for exchanges you can also refer to us .Thanks
Activity: 322
When will start mainet Puredex?
It will to the moon
Activity: 168
Guys, can you please add Telegram channel on website, because many people go there first and can't find help if smth happens or smth is not clear
Discord channel is more useful, easier to follow, bro. Telegram is simply for conversations, it's really really hard to follow, or pin important announcements, or trace back to old important comments.
Here is link to Discord channel:
https://discord.gg/b5YAqUa

In fact, PURE also has its telegram channel:
https://t.me/Purealtcoin

However, I would prefer the Discord channel.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I fucking love Pure MN!!! most stable and profitable Masternode I own! I also have Digital Price, Social Send and PhantomX masternode, these masternodes sometimes bypass me by not paying me the coins I mined, by showing "?" .... sux.... Smiley But Pure <3!!! Can't Wait for Cryptopia and Puredex.io

Cheers! and Goodluck Pure Team!!!
Activity: 5
Guys, can you please add Telegram channel on website, because many people go there first and can't find help if smth happens or smth is not clear
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Hello!

I want to transfer money from my wallet. Now it's conflicted.

What can I do to get my coins back? Sunny said type repairwallet in the Debug. I do this but it isn´t run.

Have the wallet reset and installed with my Backup.

The coins are back but I can not do a transfer.

Always comes immediately the message Conlicted.

Please help me.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards

Markus

by resetting you mean you just exited the wallet and opened it again or you resynced the blockchain? I've resynced before for this issue and that helps. Make sure, if you are in windows, to press the windows key + R and then type in the popup window %appdata%. Then search for the pure folder then delete the database folder and blk001.dat file. That should fix it.
Hello!

What can I do to get my coins back? Sunny said type repairwallet in the Debug. I do this but it isn´t run.

Please help me.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards

Markus
What did you meant by saying "conflicted"? Please explain it in more details before me or someone else in the forum and the topic can help you to get out of that mess.
Where the small clock is indicating how many confirmations you have already received is a call sign and when I drive over it with the mouse stand here "Conflicted".
Hello!

Please help me.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards

Markus
Activity: 174
cryptopia take some time..
maybe they out of staff to take care of everything...
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1484?postId=37733

official answer about listing timer.

yeah like i say..
they will take some time..
no ETA plus all exchange just got massive new user been register..

but i think we will see pure list there next week.. 
Activity: 267
At current price, after the bloodbath, i am still at x20 my investment, so yes, this is the most profitable coin i have. It's the best investment i ever made, nowhere else could i multiply the value by 20 in four months.

Just wait until Pure gets listed on cryptopia, and they have applied to another exchange too.... That will make the price explode
Activity: 221
At current price, after the bloodbath, i am still at x20 my investment, so yes, this is the most profitable coin i have. It's the best investment i ever made, nowhere else could i multiply the value by 20 in four months.
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
Very profitable coin  Shocked  Kiss
Actually, it is not profitable in comparison with other masternode coins. You can check and compare the ROI of different masternodes there
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PURE/

There was a near 50K sat price week ago, so profitable or not - depends, like any other coin/masternode  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Holding tight. Every exchange is busy as beans right now!
Activity: 78
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1484?postId=37733

official answer about listing timer.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Very profitable coin  Shocked  Kiss
Activity: 174
Activity: 364
how long will cryptopia not add new coins?(
Activity: 221
Glad to hear! Welcome to Pure  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Try repairwallet in the console window. If it doesn't help, close your wallet, save your wallet.dat file ( in the AppData/Pure folder ), delete the other files, the txtleveldb and the database folders, and reopen your pure wallet. This should reset the syncing process. Lookup in the slack channel, i think there are links there to download the blockchain so you don't have to wait hours for the wallet to sync
I tried your suggestion and my wallet has successfully synced.
Thank you very much.
Pages:
Jump to: