Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 42. (Read 69639 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Yep  guys cryptopia devs are busy these days.Status is still pending we have to wait for their response.Thanks

May be in the next week it will be listed on cryptopia.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Yep  guys cryptopia devs are busy these days.Status is still pending we have to wait for their response.Thanks
Activity: 487
Merit: 266
I really like the coin and the project and I'm seeing a nice future for Pure.

But payments for an mn are very scarce. 7 days of uptime and only 3 rewards, that's far from the average announced on masternodes.online of 1d and 11 hours. It's a good thing to have more mns to stabilize and secure the network, but I was expecting more frequent rewards than every 2+ days. Let's hope my luck turns around.

I had , at times , 2 or 3 days with barely any reward. Then, i had sometimes 3 rewards per day for each masternode. In the long run, it averages to one reward / masternode / day

Yeah I know it evens out, just like when you solo mine with your hardware at home :-)

I have other mns that pay out daily, even with 3+ times the number of Pure nodes.

Activity: 28
view DASH - 0.2 coins per day per masternode which is 1+ million $ reward comes about 1 time per week (4200+ masternods)... so just need to wait for the growth of prices of coins and the work of the developers. Wink
Activity: 221
Merit: 10

But payments for an mn are very scarce. 7 days of uptime and only 3 rewards, that's far from the average announced on masternodes.online of 1d and 11 hours. It's a good thing to have more mns to stabilize and secure the network, but I was expecting more frequent rewards than every 2+ days. Let's hope my luck turns around.

I had , at times , 2 or 3 days with barely any reward. Then, i had sometimes 3 rewards per day for each masternode. In the long run, it averages to one reward / masternode / day
Activity: 487
Merit: 266

Activity: 29
we can vote in Cobinhood they are new the vote may be easy for trade on there
Activity: 29
A few of the coinexchange wallets are undergoing  “maintenance”.
Activity: 28
cryptopia will make the listing , but is not likely to be 12-13 January , is now heavily loaded.... For example crowdcoin waiting for the listing about 2 weeks (or more) after payment paytopia . Do not be discouraged if there is delay. By the way, why coinexchange purse locked? Any news?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Cryptopia will list Pure, it's not yobit, when you even paid for listing, they're trying to scam you  Cheesy
So cryptopia listing today right? 10th January. The day's nearly over in NZ  Grin
LOL Satoshi...HODL!!!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
We have pplied through Paytopia with 5 million dotcoins.Status is pending Right now.It may take some time as cryptopia is pretty busy these days.Thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
So cryptopia listing today right? 10th January. The day's nearly over in NZ  Grin
Hello guys. How much does a PURE masternode cost today?

Anywhere from 0.65-0.8 btc. Much cheaper than Dash Smiley
True, but this is now...At current pace, we will get to Dash value in a few months LOL  Grin
I setup a masternode, took 2 days for a payout of 13 pure, it's now been running for 4.5 days and that's the only payout I've had. Is that  normal?
Yes, it's quite normal, if you are not getting reward by five or more days, that's might be a problem  Wink

It evens out over a period. Some days more, some days less Smiley

'topia sooooooooon  Cool

thank you, how many coins return should i expect on average for 1 MN?
It should be nearly one reward / day ( a reward equals 13 PURE )
Activity: 13
hello dev, why not put a new roadmap on the site? this would be + roi
Activity: 785
Merit: 502

Anywhere from 0.65-0.8 btc. Much cheaper than Dash Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Activity: 25
I setup a masternode, took 2 days for a payout of 13 pure, it's now been running for 4.5 days and that's the only payout I've had. Is that  normal?
Yes, it's quite normal, if you are not getting reward by five or more days, that's might be a problem  Wink

It evens out over a period. Some days more, some days less Smiley

'topia sooooooooon  Cool

thank you, how many coins return should i expect on average for 1 MN?
Activity: 227
Hi Dev, Let consider listing on the bigger exchange like binance or tradesatoshi. And how much ROI in a year from masternode? Thank
For ROI have a look at mn.pro or the like.
Pure is going to be listed in Cryptopia January 12-13
Oh thank you, I am going to make some trades soon in January of this year. Nice to know your reponse.
Pages:
Jump to: