Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 85. (Read 69641 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 10
When can we expect listing on yobit? Days or weeks?
Activity: 250
Merit: 106
Yea.We are waiting with impatience. We are all waiting for a 30k block yet Wink
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
yobit coming soon... cant wait for it Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Citius, altius, fortius
exchangeeeeeeeeeee  Grin
Activity: 115
What is the link to old thread?
Activity: 49
there will be bountys and airdrops in the future Smiley join our slack and be active and you will get rewarded Smiley
Activity: 280
this coin is so promising that is explained on the thread above. it can be more interesting if there are airdrop and bounty there.
Activity: 48
Check their website and get the slack invite, you can buy with escrow on slack, like I've done 10days ago and ask for an escrow on the escrow list pinned in
Activity: 30
I do plan to purchase.  Is there a way to prior to it getting on an exchange?
ah too late to the party then Smiley

If you are interested just about mining yes,it is. But there are also many good reason for buy this coin imho
ah too late to the party then Smiley
Hey everyone! New to this community.  Can someone please help me setup my mining software?  I have a windows machine and was trying to setup the miner for pure through Supernova.  Wasn't sure how to find the configuration for the mining software, they are recommending cgminer.  Do you know what file I should edit for my miner?

Thanks!

Mining will finish at block 30000, now it is 28920
Hey everyone! New to this community.  Can someone please help me setup my mining software?  I have a windows machine and was trying to setup the miner for pure through Supernova.  Wasn't sure how to find the configuration for the mining software, they are recommending cgminer.  Do you know what file I should edit for my miner?

Thanks!
Activity: 20
I think its good to move here, despite of building the thread from scatch, we can further strengthen our community which already have a really good constructive base/foundation! keep up your good works devs. we cant wait to see more ppls felt in love with Pure
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Create your own dreams
Please know that in Yobit we are called Purex, not pure
Because there's a purepos called pure
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
We will be on exchanges soon sir.We have applied for yobit Exclusive listing and coinexchange too.Thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
how to get the coins?Cheesy
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
You can Pm me email to get invitation.Thanks
Activity: 1
Slack link has been deactivated due to spammers.Users can send email to get Invitation link.Thanks

Can you send me invite link pls thx
Pages:
Jump to: