Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 81. (Read 69641 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
So this is scam Shocked I'm selling my 298 pure for 0.05 BTC Grin pm me if you're interested
now thats a scam!
Activity: 202
PoW ends already, its PoS phase now and yobit is coming.
What funny is the self pro claiming crypto researcher keep coming back  Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Hi dev!
maybe this is embarasing..  Grin
but how to install wallet on ubuntu, i'm using ubuntu 17.04
thanks..
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
So this is scam Shocked I'm selling my 298 pure for 0.05 BTC Grin pm me if you're interested
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
i wat to buy some pure and joinn this comunity. i saw this coin mined on suprnova but no much infomation.
any group for pur?

Grazie
Activity: 20
My masternode is running from 24 hours, when should I expect to start receiving rewards?
Activity: 3
That coin is looking pretty good. I would really like to get on slack to buy some pure. Hmm, I hope slack will be reopened.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
This video should definitely be on the ANN https://youtu.be/gg2z-PRosyc

It's a huge plus to have such tuto  Smiley

Thanks a lot to Christopher, very informative tutorial, @puredev should put this youtube link at the first post. 
By the way, who made the new website? +10 to whoever s/he is, it's so DOPE! Keep it up guys.
what will be price on ico?

If I'm not mistaken, there's no ICO for this project, the proof-of-work phase ended yesterday at 30,000th block (currently at 30231). Network maintained by masternodes which is POS just kicked in, to run a masternode you'll need 2500 PURE coin. I hope that helps. Cheers to all new and old members Smiley
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
waiting airdrop Grin

You will be waiting for a while Smiley Only way to get free coins would be to help and contribute to the community and dev will shower you with PURE Cheesy
Activity: 714
Skol!
My eyes hurt after seeing the ann. The graphics are too good.
Activity: 838
FUD is good, it is almost like a universal validation that this is  a legit coin. Smiley So I see FUD as a positive acknowledgement Smiley
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
You can send me email I will add you to slack.Thanks
Activity: 18
Could I get an invite to the slack. Por favor.
Activity: 56
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
Activity: 4
Hi sunny ive send you my email in inbox, could you please check and invite me into slack thanks  Smiley
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Premine is 10% that will be used for development and exchange listing Purpose and a bit for us too.Thanks
Activity: 1078
How much coin is premined?
Activity: 174
remember dont buy pure at Yobit right now...
when it start trade it will be PUREX,
Pages:
Jump to: