Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 36. (Read 44219 times)

Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Was checking Twitter and noticed there is already a pure coin ticker on yobit. May need to change the ticker as confusion will occur.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
2 days since this was launched and current supply: 2093720

Lol...180 seconds per block, reward 100 coins.

Seems legit...doesn't mention anything about a premine soooo how does a supply hit 2M in 2 days of mining unless there's a 100 hours in a day  Cheesy

The premine has been addressed over here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21933671

But yes do your own research. Every coin is a risk until proven otherwise. For now the dev seems legit , is very active on Slack and keeps giving out coins to contributers. Also as another user mention there aren't many new POW coins anymore. Every dum dum with a half brain is issuing ICO tokens which do not make sense to me.

You are buying tokens/coins to pay to use a future unproven system/enterprise/browser all based on a "whitepaper".  I am old fashioned and thick so this does not make sense to me.

Other times you have high premines but low block reward this one does not imho.

Yes there is always the off chance the dev can dump his coins when it takes off but from the past few days it does not seem likely.

Additionally this coin gives out nice POS rewards something I personally like . Good POS coins make more money than any bank would. Other notable coins like POS, TRK, BLK, new comer DEEPONION all have loyal followers and communities which is a plus.

I think those reasons are enough for me to mine this coin.

Make of it what you will.

Seems legit...doesn't mention anything about a premine soooo how does a supply hit 2M in 2 days of mining unless there's a 100 hours in a day  Cheesy

Premine is accurate, all of us just drawing straws to find a decent pow coin these days pure shit to filter through. Good luck to everyone not just on this coin but all coins. 100 ico a day now just as fast as they can type on their cell phones in their huts.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Activity: 630
Merit: 106
Activity: 756
Merit: 103

Fast. Safe. Low Fees.

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=PURE as your password.
No Registration required.

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:3533 -u YOUR_WALLET-p c=PURE

Hey https://pool.coin-miners.info pool ops, can you speed up your rate of payments by chance? It's really long between payouts when we are waiting on a bunch of coins. Thanks.

Really? How much are you waiting for and for how long? These guys have always been pretty good to me... Tongue

Our group has very little trust from years of pools disappearing so balances greater than 100 confirmed starts raising doubts. If they pay then great but increased frequency would be welcome at this point.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hey https://pool.coin-miners.info pool ops, can you speed up your rate of payments by chance? It's really long between payouts when we are waiting on a bunch of coins. Thanks.

Really? How much are you waiting for and for how long? These guys have always been pretty good to me... Tongue
Activity: 202
twitter followed, i join slack, indonesian translation reserved.
thanks
Activity: 416
How did you accumulate the coins for the masternode? 2500 for the masternode, right?

Activity: 512
Merit: 250
Buying 25 Pure coins for 1$ each need for my masternode
Activity: 416
Thanks for the airdrop buddy.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
Thanks for the airdrop!
Activity: 353
When this coin will be listed in the exchange? And is there any other dirdropor bounties ?
Activity: 353
I received my airdrop quickly thank you dev
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
Airdrop received quickly. Thanks you very much!! Grin
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
Find out who you are and do it on purpose
Thank you!! AIRDROP received!!

Great support from the Dev.
Activity: 145
Everyone can get airdrop by following our twitter account @purealtcoin, retweet and then joining our slack.Join channel  #AIRDROP and then write your name and Pure address.
Join now and get free airdrop.Thanks

Thank you very much, 10 PURE came   =)
Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Knowledge must be free !
I've received the bounty for the romanian translation see below and for the twitter campaign.
Thanks guys and good luck with the project !

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-noua-criptovaluta-pure-masternode-urix11-faza-de-pow-recompensa-mare-2190679
Pages:
Jump to: