Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 39. (Read 44219 times)

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
the PURE ticker name is already taken on yobit.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Guys just rent hash from nicehash or miningrigrentals if you can. I spent about 6 LTC renting hash and have coins worth over 0.2BTC or more than double. Not to mention staking rewards.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Guys just spread the word and i can assure you it will be worth every watt of power it used.Thanks
Activity: 235
1xNvidia GTX 1060 3gb - 7.5Mhs = 1 PURE on first day on Bilbotel. Regular payouts.  This coin is not for small players  Smiley

Absolutely. It all depends on what sort of price it brings at the exchange, however at this stage I'm not sure it's going to be profitable to mine for anyone without an Asic.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
1xNvidia GTX 1060 3gb - 7.5Mhs = 1 PURE on first day on Bilbotel. Regular payouts.  This coin is not for small players  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Masternode setup guide link has been added
How about wilndows wallet link ?
Already release the new on the first page, here the link https://github.com/puredev321/pure/releases

Hello, I would like to reserve the italian translation.
Where I can find more details?
I think all details about PURE is already post on the first page. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pure-newcryptocurrency-masternodes-x11-pow-phase-huge-reward-2184813 Information such as website, linux wallet will release on october.
Activity: 148
I just received the promised bounty from the dev.

Thank you and also thank you everyone.

Next step is a tuto for masternode.

I’ll try to help with that when i have enough coin  Wink
K-
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello, I would like to reserve the italian translation.
Where I can find more details?
Purifying The Blockchain
Please spread the hashing power to all pools.Zpool will be added soon
Activity: 148
POOLS
For ASIC and NiceHash, use :
stratum+tcp://pool.bilbotel.fr:3534 -u WALLET -p c=PURE
You need at least 5GH/s for this port, if lower, use 3533.

Enjoy !
Purifying The Blockchain
Its already there sir.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !
How about wilndows wallet link ?
Purifying The Blockchain
Activity: 18
Guys hashrate is already great and its just been one day.Please get more miners in so that more people can avail pure thanks.
Purifying The Blockchain
Congratulations mac wallet is ready.Link is given on first page and windows link is also fixed.We are working hard to deliver services to Pure users.All the things written in roadmap will be covered really fast except exchanges as we need Pure to be distributed to more users.Join slack for information on upcoming airdrops and for brainstorming to make Pure more decentralized and Distributed.
Thanks
Activity: 95
the link doesn't work for a purse Windows
Activity: 238
I have a bit over 250 coins after mining since this morning...probably about 10 hours all up with 5 ghs. The pools are hard for the normies to find. With their big new D3+s and whining entitlement. Roll Eyes
Purifying The Blockchain
CHINESE,FRENCH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION ARE WORKED ON.WE REQUIRE RUSSIAN,JAPANESE AND KOREAN TRANSLATION.BOUNTY IS 100 PURE
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi.Experienced translators can reserve translations.

reserve chinese (simplified and traditional)
Purifying The Blockchain
Guys team is so much happy with success.We have 100 addresses and its not been even 24 hours.Thanks a lot for your trust and faith in project.
https://join.slack.com/t/purealt/shared_invite/enQtMjQyNDc3NTg2NTgxLTZhMmI0ZmRiMmEzNTliODVlMGQyZGI2YzNhNzU5NDUxMjg5ZTI4ZWUyNGI1ZDNmYWYzN2VhNzExMDhlMjUyMzY
Pages:
Jump to: