Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PURK] Purk - A Cryptocurrency for Donations, Tips & Private Payments - page 20. (Read 35097 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
I know of at least 50 existing currencies, as well as abandoned projects for accepting tips on all sorts of consensus. Why not one of such currencies is not used? You just want to sell to investors a non-existent problem for real bitcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

UPDATE: POOL NOW WORKING PERFECTLY

Mining Pool is now operating as it should be. Statistics are correct, no more boooos and no more disconnections! Happy mining Purkers!

great work!  glad to see a professional-looking non-MN project out here.  Hope it does well.
copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 2
Good job!!
Thank you Dev
Activity: 210

UPDATE: POOL NOW WORKING PERFECTLY

Mining Pool is now operating as it should be. Statistics are correct, no more boooos and no more disconnections! Happy mining Purkers!

Pool is working very unstable...
It is nightmare to mine right now.

I agree, but as per the notice above, we are still working on the pool to fix the glitches....
I have been mining with 22 580s and 2 Vegas without issue. Barely anyvrejected shares. Mine away people there's plenty of operator errors going on here. Pool is fine except hash rate statistics are off.  Rewards are on point. Don't let others steer you away. This is a coin to finally get excited about. Real use case!

Hi, I'm mining on the pool but most of my shares receive a boooooo, very often faied_to_Connect, the shoved Hashrate is absolutely wrong.......
Not to be impolite but Dev can you please fix the pool that is like that from start? I'm wasting half of my power because of this situation and is not nice   Sad

Hi, you are not wasting any power, it is just a frontend issue with the pool. Rewards are not affected. You are more than welcome to come back when we have fixed the frontend issue on the pool (which we are working on now) but will not make any changes to your rewards.

If you are disconnecting, chances are that you are mining on the wrong port with the wrong difficulty.

Thank you for the quick reply.
Yes I know that very often what is showed on the frontend is not actually right but what about the rejected share on the miner (ccminer/ boooo), those are wasted Hash and power, I've three gtx 1080 on three different pcs, all set with port 8888 (max difficulty) and all have around half the share rejected....... That's a pool problem

Thanks for your support! It's very disappointing how people are so quickly to jump the gun and spread FUD. We have had a couple of teething issues with the pool but we expect these to iron out shortly. Happy mining : D

No Fud intended or gun pointed here! I have just described my situation asking if something is wrong. I know that sometime some miners have problems and others not doing the exact same thing, it's how computers and crypto works.
Probably my fault, I'm doing something wrong but  three different pc in three different places with all the same problem make me rise some questions. Happy for you that you have no problem.
It's very disappointing to see how people doesn't take you seriously.....

This wasn't directed at you, dont worry : D
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
wereis discord how to mined this coin on gpu were is miner for invidia?
Activity: 131
Merit: 20
Pool is working very unstable...
It is nightmare to mine right now.
copper member
I have been mining with 22 580s and 2 Vegas without issue. Barely anyvrejected shares. Mine away people there's plenty of operator errors going on here. Pool is fine except hash rate statistics are off.  Rewards are on point. Don't let others steer you away. This is a coin to finally get excited about. Real use case!

Hi, I'm mining on the pool but most of my shares receive a boooooo, very often faied_to_Connect, the shoved Hashrate is absolutely wrong.......
Not to be impolite but Dev can you please fix the pool that is like that from start? I'm wasting half of my power because of this situation and is not nice   Sad

Hi, you are not wasting any power, it is just a frontend issue with the pool. Rewards are not affected. You are more than welcome to come back when we have fixed the frontend issue on the pool (which we are working on now) but will not make any changes to your rewards.

If you are disconnecting, chances are that you are mining on the wrong port with the wrong difficulty.

Yes I know that very often what is showed on the frontend is not actually right but what about the rejected share on the miner (ccminer/ boooo), those are wasted Hash and power, I've three gtx 1080 on three different pcs, all set with port 8888 (max difficulty) and all have around half the share rejected....... That's a pool problem

Thanks for your support! It's very disappointing how people are so quickly to jump the gun and spread FUD. We have had a couple of teething issues with the pool but we expect these to iron out shortly. Happy mining : D

No Fud intended or gun pointed here! I have just described my situation asking if something is wrong. I know that sometime some miners have problems and others not doing the exact same thing, it's how computers and crypto works.
Probably my fault, I'm doing something wrong but  three different pc in three different places with all the same problem make me rise some questions. Happy for you that you have no problem.
It's very disappointing to see how people doesn't take you seriously.....
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I have been mining with 8 x 1080Ti without issue.
I have 28MH/s and a 60 PURK/hour payout, is it similar to yours?
Activity: 1
Question about the wallet vs pool site totals.  The pool site is showing a total paid that is way higher than what has come into my wallet...is this a display issue or should I expect that amount to come into my wallet eventually?

Activity: 43

copper member

copper member
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I'm mining with my rx480 without problems on win10 x64.

[2018-03-29 05:29:51.295] eff: 85% @ 5425 kh/s, accepted: 810/948 (85.44%), 6983 kh/s at diff 45210182 (yay!!!)

What miner are u using?
Activity: 168
Lots of booooo
Hard to mine Angry
Activity: 7
I have an error with scratchpad.bin file Windows does not seem to let you create it in appdata local purks only creates a file with 0kpbs
Pages:
Jump to: