Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PURK] Purk - A Cryptocurrency for Donations, Tips & Private Payments - page 16. (Read 35097 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 250
This thing just took a shit on itself probably because the dev was stuck with a huge webhosting bill.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
[2018-04-04 11:15:13] addendum with hi.height=6945 skiped since current_scratchpad_hi.height=6945

what wrong with scratchpad file? suprminer 1.0, win8.1 64

the same issue.ccminer 2.2.5/purk.fairpool.xyz

Is not a error, just a message that the miner skipped already known scratchpad addendum.

how to disable this?or please disable this on your pool if you control this.because payments fell more than 2 times compared to pool.purkproject.com(when it was online).even calculators on purk.fairpool.xyz calculate more payouts.

also i have sometimes disconnects(other pool and coins work fine).

This isn't an issue with Fairpool, it's cpuminer-multi-opencl.

i have this on ccminer 2.2.5. on cpuminer-multi-opencl i have "wild_keccak.cl: No such file or directory" when launch(mining doesn't start).

boolberry by the way mine normally on ccminer.

You need to specify -l scratchpad.bin in the minerd command. This should fix that issue. As for ccminer, its not "officially" supported yet, but works fine with boolberry settings
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
[2018-04-04 11:15:13] addendum with hi.height=6945 skiped since current_scratchpad_hi.height=6945

Is not a error, just a message that the miner skipped already known scratchpad addendum.

how to disable this?or please disable this on your pool if you control this.because payments fell more than 2 times compared to pool.purkproject.com(when it was online).even calculators on purk.fairpool.xyz calculate more payouts.

This isn't an issue with Fairpool, it's cpuminer-multi-opencl.

i have this on ccminer 2.2.5. on cpuminer-multi-opencl i have "wild_keccak.cl: No such file or directory" when launch(mining doesn't start).

boolberry by the way mine normally on ccminer.

Activity: 254
Merit: 121

solominer (if you want to try and solo mine full blocks only)
https://github.com/beanjo55/ccminer-nanashi/releases/download/2.4.1/ccsolominer.zip

anyone know how to set up solo mining?

because if i type in bat file for this miner
“ccsolominer.exe --algo=wildkeccak -o 127.0.0.1:10120 --coinbase-addr=myaddr from wallet --no-stratum --no-longpoll”
nothing is happen and miner says me “invalid address –  ‘(myaddr from wallet)’ ”.

also i can’t add purk.conf file and specify any parameters like “rpcuser,rpcpassword,rcpallowip,etc.” because then wallet doesn’t start.may be i must write something in gui.conf file (appdata/roaming/purk) ,but I don’t know what and how to do this.

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
From Discord

ANNOUNCEMENT - OFFICIAL POOL OFFLINE

As of this afternoon 5PM GMT we had to take the official Purk mining pool offline. We didn't take this decision lightly and we sincerely apologise to all of those affected. At first we thought we were under DDOS attack, but after further investigation it turned out that due to a glitch in the pool script; redis was sending over 800 GB of data requests to the server which has sent our hosting bill to astronomical/unaffordable levels (you can't even imagine).

The issue of course can be fixed, but since the pool is not our main priority we have decided not to bring it back online. This is NOT the bumpy launch we wanted or imagined for Purk and now the pool is offline we can concentrate on the development of the coin and the API.

We left redis running until all pending payments had been processed, so your earnings have not been affected, other than the down time. Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience thats been caused.

To continue mining Purk as usual please visit https://purk.fairpool.xyz/
Main purkpool is all fucked up with SSL errors and shit, what's going on.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
So will purk be a currency with a major feature in donation to content owners and service providers? Can I use it for other purposes, such as a payment processor for any type of service?
Hello. Can you say what are the optimal Afterburner settings for 1080TI.

suprminer
https://github.com/ocminer/suprminer/releases/download/1.5/suprminer-1.5.7z - my antivirus program detects a virus!

Seriously doubt that, ocminer has a lot to lose if he's releasing viruses.  He has one of the biggest altcoin pools at suprnova.cc so I don't think he stands much to gain ripping people off with a miner.
Activity: 57
This can be dual mined while mining x16r/x16s, probably should set -i 8 if running alongside another algo
https://ibb.co/dnnDxH
Newbie confirming, Win10, 6x AMD RX480, -i10 for PURK, -I14 for x16r.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
I have a problem.
When installing on another computer - the same situation.

-"Faild to load wallet: failed tu read file "d:/Purk/Purk/kola.purk""

Can not open an old wallet.
Please translate my PURK to the new address!!!!

-old address: PK39idnH9ybX4oVdL6xm32aYH95Zzai6Egf2EpmFqSJ6b1ac9pQX8QdbvPNBJgBTnXHMcei28nW1kge UqpJ2Sxy62tQJbdXeT
-new address: PK45qX2EMv9Ytn3GAVYrtBYbNyaj7Y2gHdeL3bz5oUkTWdpubABDZR4e9nFSV9YiokVk8CSZ3JLrRiC F9HnVgPjs2MfJtg8Lt

See: https://docs.purkproject.com/ Rebuilding Wallet Data File - you need to open .keys file and make sure wallet file is not in the same path. save a new wallet and then you will be able to open ok.
Activity: 31
I have a problem.

Can not open an old wallet.
Please translate my PURK to the new address!!!!

-old address: PK39idnH9ybX4oVdL6xm32aYH95Zzai6Egf2EpmFqSJ6b1ac9pQX8QdbvPNBJgBTnXHMcei28nW1kge UqpJ2Sxy62tQJbdXeT
-new address: PK45qX2EMv9Ytn3GAVYrtBYbNyaj7Y2gHdeL3bz5oUkTWdpubABDZR4e9nFSV9YiokVk8CSZ3JLrRiC F9HnVgPjs2MfJtg8Lt
Activity: 83
Hello. Can you say what are the optimal Afterburner settings for 1080TI.

suprminer
https://github.com/ocminer/suprminer/releases/download/1.5/suprminer-1.5.7z - my antivirus program detects a virus!

Activity: 88
 there is a great potential. Cheesy
Activity: 31
I have a problem.

Activity: 430
Glad to see a bit more chatter here Smiley
Activity: 6
Hello, can you optimize the AMD hash?
AMD graphics card mining Purk performance is not fully used.
The use of AMD card to excavate Purk contrast N card is very bad Sad Sad
Pages:
Jump to: