Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Purse.io - Bitcoin Amazon Marketplace - Save ~10-25% on Amazon Wishlist - page 11. (Read 99232 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I WILL POST MY ORDER NOW I DON'T WANT BIG DISCOUNT HOW LONG I WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR SOMEONE BUY MY ORDER
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
i have order and that item was delivered to spender (SG-**** Eugene Chen,Portalnd-OR) i think that forwarding address to singapore spender. spender still no respon for delivered item. i hope purse io can give buyer some warning or etc.

Just click support and Purse will handle it. If item has been delivered, you should tell him and purse the tracking number and the date of delivery
My orders with 15% discount were bought within some hours. When I increase discount, nobody is buying.

Hello bro thanks for the info, btw your buyer is from india or outside india?

Probably, not from India!

Ok, bro can i use snapdeal flipkart with purse.io?

You don't even know what Purse.io is? Undecided You can only buy products from Amazon. Please read more before you post!

I know lol but i will love to test it with other sites
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
My orders with 15% discount were bought within some hours. When I increase discount, nobody is buying.

You don't even know what Purse.io is? Undecided You can only buy products from Amazon. Please read more before you post!

How many days will it take to receive shipment? My shipment is already ~9 days late now.

Normally when you order was bought (your items should vanish from your wishlist) then it should take as long as it normally takes when you order it yourself. Maybe its shipped from china? Check out the product page, maybe you missed that point.

Thank you! Didn't know it vanishes!

Yes, items vanished from my wishlist but I still have not received them. Its Amazon.in wishlist, so everything in my wishlist is shipped within India. I should have got it before a week.

Btw, my shipping address is trimmed in Purse.io but this does not affect actual shipping address, right?

Shipping address will be whatever is set in your Amazon wishlist itself, not anything to do with Purse.

Thank you!

-snip-

I understand thanks

Hello anybody here who can buy from india site?

At the top of the screen you're at, paste your wishlist URL. And then you can add items to your cart.

I get it thanks for helping me Smiley

NP! Hope everything works out for you! Smiley

hi thanks btw can you buy from india online shop? i need the item fast i have money bitcoins ready for the item

Sorry, I'm not a good match for that right now. It's a hassle for me to buy from other countries (I have to call in to the CC company to verify and such, and it's just an annoyance). There are others that will likely be a better fit, Smiley.

I understand thanks

Hello anybody here who can buy from india site?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
How many days will it take to receive shipment? My shipment is already ~9 days late now.

Normally when you order was bought (your items should vanish from your wishlist) then it should take as long as it normally takes when you order it yourself. Maybe its shipped from china? Check out the product page, maybe you missed that point.

Yes, items vanished from my wishlist but I still have not received them. Its Amazon.in wishlist, so everything in my wishlist is shipped within India. I should have got it before a week.

Btw, my shipping address is trimmed in Purse.io but this does not affect actual shipping address, right?

Shipping address will be whatever is set in your Amazon wishlist itself, not anything to do with Purse.

legendary
At the top of the screen you're at, paste your wishlist URL. And then you can add items to your cart.

hi thanks btw can you buy from india online shop? i need the item fast i have money bitcoins ready for the item

Sorry, I'm not a good match for that right now. It's a hassle for me to buy from other countries (I have to call in to the CC company to verify and such, and it's just an annoyance). There are others that will likely be a better fit, Smiley.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
i have order and that item was delivered to spender (SG-**** Eugene Chen,Portalnd-OR) i think that forwarding address to singapore spender. spender still no respon for delivered item. i hope purse io can give buyer some warning or etc.

legendary

legendary
Hello i am first time using purse.io please tell me how i add item from my amazon account

HELP ME I WANT TO BUY SOMETHING I AM FROM INDIA

Add it to a wishlist and then you should be able to add it to the site.

HI ITEM IS IN MY AMAZON WISHLIST BUT HOW I ADD IT TO MY PURSE.IO FOR ORDER

legendary
Hello i am first time using purse.io please tell me how i add item from my amazon account

Add it to a wishlist and then you should be able to add it to the site.

Pages:
Jump to: