Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Purse.io - Bitcoin Amazon Marketplace - Save ~10-25% on Amazon Wishlist - page 14. (Read 99232 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Yesterday was great, lots of offers under 20%
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
How does the Purse direct work with the 5% purchase? I have always been weary of purchasing from Purse due to the very real possibility of stolen credit cards, but I'm assuming if you buy straight from the company it's through legitimate means of purchasing my wishlist? Can anyone elaborate on the feature for me?

Even if it's not via Instant Purse is offering $10,000 of protection for any order on the site as a way to protect users.

In short even something more is very low risk, even better if you keep it at 10% than it will be better than the instant discount but VIP only, meaning well established, approved Purse users are the only ones that can buy it.

I believe the $10,000 are for legal support in case a spender gets problems with products bought by a carder. Purse will support the case then. Though purse did refund me often when things went wrong. So up to a certain point its safer to order on purse than on amazon directly.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
How does the Purse direct work with the 5% purchase? I have always been weary of purchasing from Purse due to the very real possibility of stolen credit cards, but I'm assuming if you buy straight from the company it's through legitimate means of purchasing my wishlist? Can anyone elaborate on the feature for me?

Even if it's not via Instant Purse is offering $10,000 of protection for any order on the site as a way to protect users.

In short even something more is very low risk, even better if you keep it at 10% than it will be better than the instant discount but VIP only, meaning well established, approved Purse users are the only ones that can buy it.
legendary

You need to have an address in the US, when you want to use that. And i believe you enter the product link directly into the form field. Not the wishlist. Then you can chose to buy with purse instant.

But im not fully sure since i cant use it. Tongue

That is very safe, they will stand by you and make it right, should something go wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
legendary
The only ones under the 20% that do not go immediately are gift cards, cold coins and the usual scams of people trying to get you to accidentally pay their shipping, tax and import duty. At this moment there are six items with an effective price less than 20% over Bitcoin price.

Missing shipping tax or import duty 2

Gift cards 1

Gold coins 3

Good summary, I watched a bunch tick through and get picked up quick so things are definitely moving if there is no funny business like you point out..

Of course not the post above about the Lego sets, which are sitting squarely around 1/3 of the way down the entire open order list, not sure what delusions the poster is under thinking they will somehow get purchased..
The only ones under the 20% that do not go immediately are gift cards, cold coins and the usual scams of people trying to get you to accidentally pay their shipping, tax and import duty. At this moment there are six items with an effective price less than 20% over Bitcoin price.

Missing shipping tax or import duty 2

Gift cards 1

Gold coins 3
legendary

4 orders,  29%(2), 30%(2)

This highlights an interesting challenge.. You are quoting the discount off the price from Amazon, while an earlier post was highlighting the premium paid for Bitcoin.. In short you are asking someone to pay an almost 40% premium over the BTC market rate, good luck since unless it's a small order between $10-20 that won't happen.. Right now anything with an effective rate under about $320 is going fairly quick.

Not sure how close anyone watches but orders come up and get purchased within minutes if they are 10-15 percent, I myself need to wait no more than 15 minutes or so and someone has grabbed it, even for 2K+. Anything much higher tends to idle more than it used to, some for a week or more, perhaps because volume has picked up and there are enough coming through with lower discounts..
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I have added a listing for 15% under market rate for a go pro to the UK. Hope it works well Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1204
The feature i dont like is if we want to sell the gift card

Code:
In order to qualify for access to this feature, you need to have at least 1 (if you spend BTC) or 2 (if you buy BTC) successfully finished orders. Then you should contact us to request access. We'll check if your account is eligible.
Activity: 966
It's Not Enough
Activity: 56
Activity: 966
It's Not Enough
"I have two purchase orders available. Both orders are for Lego sets and 319.9USD, one is 29% discount and the another one is 30%."

I guess I must have missed those, I stand corrected if they were there when I posted and I missed them. The only two orders I see for $319.90 are at $378.23. Unless I am doing my math wrong, with a Bitstamp price of $265.25 those items are more like 42.5% ( 2.65 X 1.425 =$377.98. I realize that Purse list the Bitcoin price a bit higher but for a buyer it is only what the Bitcoins are really worth that counts.

I wonder if when Bitcoin goes up like the last two days it effects the velocity of orders. I love Purse and do not mean this to be a knock on this great idea and product. Of course, everyone on both sides wishes to buy and sell at the best margins they can get.
Activity: 56
I have two purchase orders available. Both orders are for Lego sets and 319.9USD, one is 29% discount and the another one is 30%.
Sorry, I did not explain myself very well. Not to be xenophobic, but this is only for the USA store. For someone buying BTC with Amazon Gift Cards, (cannot buy GC's with a GC) today has slim pickings available, as currently there are only two orders are available at under 30%. Not mean spirited, just a comment.

Both are over $4,000
legendary
Slim pickings today

Only two orders under 30% available that are not gift cards and both of those are over $4,000.

Are gift cards bad for buyers or why do you word it that way? I thought it should be a pretty easy trade then. Or do you fear your bitcoins come from a scammer or something like that? Oo
Slim pickings today

Only two orders under 30% available that are not gift cards and both of those are over $4,000.
Pages:
Jump to: