Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Purse.io - Bitcoin Amazon Marketplace - Save ~10-25% on Amazon Wishlist - page 31. (Read 99232 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 256
Try Purse Instant! https://purse.io/instant
Sorry people, didn't realize this place was getting so much attention.

Funds are kept in escrow until the spender releases them, but the spender won't be able to withdraw either.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
I'm wondering what happens if someone scams Amazon then it comes back on you because you received the product. So lets say someone uses a stolen credit card to order off Amazon. You receive the product and everything seems OK. They get the BTC and disappear. Then later the black helicopters show up and raid your house (you know what I mean, Wink). There would be no way to catch the actual scammer.

So yeah, you're getting a discount but you're also taking a huge risk and not just risk of losing BTC, but legal risk of being charged with fraud.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I can't get it to work. I do the spend bitcoin thing, put in my wishlist, click submit, says "Processing the wishlist... May take up to 10 seconds." then nothing, it just sits there.

Works fine now.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I can't get it to work. I do the spend bitcoin thing, put in my wishlist, click submit, says "Processing the wishlist... May take up to 10 seconds." then nothing, it just sits there.

Same problem. I thought I was the only one. I've used the site several times in past and it worked perfectly.
Activity: 170
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
is it normal that, when you change the discount % on the payment page, the Bitcoin amount doesn't update?

Just wondering how that works Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Just found purse.io today. Interesting idea. Does it work on amazon.co.uk?
Yes, although if anyone from outside the UK buys it Amazon instantly cancels the TX it seems
Jan
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1002
Just found purse.io today. Interesting idea. Does it work on amazon.co.uk?
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003
VIS ET LIBERTAS
Thanks, that makes it clear  Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
Buy BTC conveniently with a credit card and 0% fees. - purse.io
Could s.o. tell me how to buy Bitcoins with a CC? I dont get it!

As far as I can see, Purse.io works on the premise that you purchase Amazon goods for someone else. When that person has received those goods the escrowed BTC are released to you, hence you are effectively able to purchase BTC with you CC, as you can buy goods from Amazon using your CC.
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003
VIS ET LIBERTAS
Buy BTC conveniently with a credit card and 0% fees. - purse.io
Could s.o. tell me how to buy Bitcoins with a CC? I dont get it!
Activity: 384
MrWDunne, have you had any response from purse.io? MrKent hasn't been here since May, 10th...
I just tested this service out with a small transaction. Let's see how well it works. If it works as advertised, I'll probably be doing a ton of business here.
Your system has a major flaw. In order to protect people, Amazon does not give anyone the tracking number for the order purchased. Because of this, I cannot upload the tracking number from my purchase to your system to get paid. I am completely at the mercy of the person receiving the package without any form of proof that they received the package.

What do you suggest?

You can not see the tracking number however amazon does tell you when it is delivered. I have both bought and sold on purse.io and when I bought an amazon item for bitcoin it does show me when it is delivered everytime as well as the estimated delivery date (which is pretty accurate)
Yes, I have that information. But should a dispute ever arise, I have no tracking number as proof. All I can provide is a screenshot of the Amazon dashboard showing the package was delivered, which could easily be faked. If the buyer says they never received the package, who do they believe? Without a tracking number, I cannot back up my story.

Order # can be checked by going on live support. Amazon would confirm its delivery.
Activity: 238
I just tested this service out with a small transaction. Let's see how well it works. If it works as advertised, I'll probably be doing a ton of business here.
Your system has a major flaw. In order to protect people, Amazon does not give anyone the tracking number for the order purchased. Because of this, I cannot upload the tracking number from my purchase to your system to get paid. I am completely at the mercy of the person receiving the package without any form of proof that they received the package.

What do you suggest?

You can not see the tracking number however amazon does tell you when it is delivered. I have both bought and sold on purse.io and when I bought an amazon item for bitcoin it does show me when it is delivered everytime as well as the estimated delivery date (which is pretty accurate)
Yes, I have that information. But should a dispute ever arise, I have no tracking number as proof. All I can provide is a screenshot of the Amazon dashboard showing the package was delivered, which could easily be faked. If the buyer says they never received the package, who do they believe? Without a tracking number, I cannot back up my story.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

What do you suggest?

What do you suggest?
Just checked the order #s.

All of them were on hold, except one which the buyer cancelled.
Not getting response from staff either on the issue
Items from an order on wednesday still not here. Meant to be next day delivery and no shipping info has even been sent.
Pages:
Jump to: