Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pusher Coin | POW | POS | Masternodes [Update] - page 2. (Read 5915 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
We all won't blame you for the tone, I think those who are trying to hold the faith feel the same.

I got essentially a copy/paste version of this email as well when asking a question about their progress. So, they're still alive at least.
Activity: 5

I purchased 5 nodes from pushercoin A month or so ago. They were fairly communicative initially but the communication faded a bit over the last few weeks. I recently sent the email quoted below and received a response within 12 hours.

"Hello pusher support. You refuse to respond to my emails. Are you still working or is this coin a scam? If it isn't a scam your lack of communication is very unprofessional

Dan"

"Pusher Coin - Support
12:15 PM (3 hours ago)
to me
Dear supporter,

thank you very much for your support!
We do everything possible in order to get the project ready to start.

This will need a couple more days but nevertheless we implement even an additional feature in order to make up the "bad gap".

Apologies for not holding the timeline but we keep our words!"

My response from pushercoin. My question may have been framed in a slightly accusatory manner, but nonetheless they appear as though they are hard at work. I hope for good news and I can't wait to see the project unfold.
Activity: 24
Thanks for the update, pusher team.

I support this project and wish the pusher team well, I hope you get your code sorted out soon.
+1 any clue.about eta?

any clue about the whole project itself? been following it but the lack of information and progress is questionable

Nothing yet, I'd like to know more. All this waiting kinda sucks :/
Activity: 32

I support this project and wish the pusher team well, I hope you get your code sorted out soon.
+1 any clue.about eta?

any clue about the whole project itself? been following it but the lack of information and progress is questionable
LsL
Activity: 140
Merit: 40

+1 any clue.about eta?
Activity: 30

Activity: 1

Attention please:

Dear supporters,

we were quite confident to keep the 31st of January as our start date but unfortunately we currently face some unforeseeable issues with regards to our coding!

To be honest, our team was partly laughing about the downtime of coinsmarkets but now we are in an even worser situation!

We promised to deliver but we unfortunately cannot keep our timeline.

Due to the current issues which are not heavy but difficult enough to be handled adequately within a short period of time we have to postpone the official start of Pusher Coin!

We apologize strongly for this inconvenience but we will keep you updated!

All the best

Your Pusher Coin-team

Priceless ... one month to prepare, and what a surprise, on the D day a vague message about a problem.

What's the real problem guys ?

Give at least a bone to make it seems like a real project lol.
Activity: 32
So anyone that got the lottery actually got any coins?
Been following it for a while now. Really got me interested. Looking forward for 31th of Januari.
I've got a mail of them but I got rejected for the MasterNode. Seems not like a scam then...

Was there any reason given for rejecting you?

Yes exactly, did they give a reason? When was their last communication??
Activity: 7
Been following it for a while now. Really got me interested. Looking forward for 31th of Januari.
I've got a mail of them but I got rejected for the MasterNode. Seems not like a scam then...

Was there any reason given for rejecting you?
Activity: 30
Has anyone found the web site yet? i guess the clue is the assembler code bit but its an int/exit instruction that i think does not return anything?
Who knows. But if most of you have got the same email, saying that you won, without providing any info, this sounds "scary".
Activity: 29

nice scam Smiley cause everybody get same mail lol
Activity: 10
i was selected as lottery winner as well ,anyone have some info?
Activity: 307
Merit: 12
Activity: 12
MN on sale but no premine? Howhow?
Activity: 42
If there is no premine or ICO, how you can sell a Masternode?

"There is no premine guys but we can totally sell you a MN"

Sounds pretty scammy.  Use your marketing skills to explain to us how this isn't a scam.

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Let's see what this coin has in store for us at the end of January. I am curious what could it be.
copper member
Activity: 70
Looks good~

If possible, I wanna join to translate Korean.
I have experiences to translate ANN Thread and whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: