Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pusher Coin | POW | POS | Masternodes [Update] - page 3. (Read 5915 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
congratulations!

You have made the second place in our lottery and hence have the chance to buy seed stage masternodes at a discount of 80%.
LOL
Activity: 183
I have, but we talked already, ra6e. I'm in, got a redeem code for use end of the month.

good luck

Hope for the best
Activity: 50
I contacted via email. They said 40 people wanted MNs, all was sold, only 3 left. They selected randomly. Somehow I am offering one. What an odd lol
Asked for BTC but I refused until I see a sign of live.

Funny, I was offered 2 MNs as well via email. I "won" the raffle.

Sorry, but I'm not sending 0.02btc until I see something proving that this is a real project. The entire email seemed scammy.
I was selected as one of the three lottery winners too Huh I guess we'll need more info about this one before jumping in

lol. I "won" as well. Told them I need more info before I give them btc in the blind.
Activity: 32
I contacted via email. They said 40 people wanted MNs, all was sold, only 3 left. They selected randomly. Somehow I am offering one. What an odd lol

Sorry, but I'm not sending 0.02btc until I see something proving that this is a real project. The entire email seemed scammy.
I was selected as one of the three lottery winners too Huh I guess we'll need more info about this one before jumping in

Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Cool! Is the 31 jan date a further announcement date, or is that the date when we can start mining and being involved in other ways like through bounties.

Or will I have to be patient to find out as you've asked in your announcement Smiley
Activity: 183
Activity: 37
I am getting interested in masternode coins but , the should have a backup with a trusted member because it is scary to put money if we dont know if its legit. How do we know? Id like to purchase 1mn.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Ok nothing much is going on here.
Only one post from dev and no update at all after that
Activity: 3
Give me github address, otherwise, it's scam
Activity: 32
any development on this project or social channels with new information?
Activity: 307
Merit: 12
Any news about this project?
Activity: 10
any social media to follow?
Activity: 5
Has anyone found any evidence as to what this project is or if this project is real?
copper member
Activity: 84
is there a discord chanel?
There are way too many noobs here who are trying to get in on new money.
There is already an sha244 coin out and being mined.
Do you really think ASICs are goin to be manufactured and produced for a new algo when the market cap is still low?

If there was only some type of website that would let people type in keywords and it show results based on their query. Sad
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
nice to see what amount of bunch idiots are waiting for free shit coins here Smiley good luck, and goobye Cheesy

Says the one with a campaign signature for free shit coins.

Dunce

LOL  Grin
Activity: 324
Merit: 261
nice to see what amount of bunch idiots are waiting for free shit coins here Smiley good luck, and goobye Cheesy

Says the one with a campaign signature for free shit coins.

Dunce
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
Activity: 50
I have, but we talked already, ra6e. I'm in, got a redeem code for use end of the month.

good luck

Why did you decide to go in with no information on the project, team, and a newbie poster?
Pages:
Jump to: