Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PutinCoin【PUT】 New BlockChain | POS 100% | POW 50K BLOCKS | - page 2. (Read 25347 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Well I would like to touch base with this coin again as I have forgotten about this for months now. It is definitely good to see that the said coin is still active though the price is a bit abysmal as in very very low. Now is indeed a good time to buy so that when the economy recovers then we will see our profits very very good.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
It is interesting how the exchange Yobit.net and the Put coin are related. All exchanges are listed here. Exchange Yobit.net is not here. It should be asked why the honored members of the bitcointalk forum deliberately ask stupid questions? Coin worthy. Loud name will not allow the Put coin to fall below Trump coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Is PutinCoin in anyway related to Yobit exchange? The exchange chose the coin as one to pump in an ongoing controversial pump and dump scheme being orchestrated lately by the exchange.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Let's PUT IN!

Best Time to Buy PutinCoin at Cheap rates

Activity: 14
I think that in long term Ethereum will give -50% but in short term we have all chance to make x5 in easy. Why do I think so? All tied up with Buterin if he will go away and will become more decentraliz - Ethereum have any chance.
Activity: 20
The game download is just a distraction to keep the price down
for the real news which is expected to be just one of the major catalysts on
why the analysts feel BTC is going to start very bullish run to 11,400
before any pullbacks are seen. The real reason PUTIN coin is rising is because
Russia is going to announce that this crypto-currency will and must be be accepted by
ALL MERCHANTS in Russia and the crypto-currency will be backed up by the Ruble and
two of Putin's Oil and Gas companies, specifically TNK-BP and
pledge 32% of the South Steam pipeline asset base against the venture. He recently met with
Vladmir (Etherum) and the announcement is going to hit the wire CNBC Monday September 17, 2018 at 7am.

Someone with big pockets wanted in cheap in BTC in a big way.
Let's PUT IN!

We are happy to announce PutinCoin wining contest you can win free PutinCoin via "PutinCoin Run" Game follow the below steps for get free PutinCoin

1: Install "PutinCoin Run" Game from Google Play Store.
2: Play the game and collect PutinCoin.
3: You must record video while Playing Game.
4: At the end send us video and Your PutinCoin Wallet address at: [email protected]
5: You can get your winning PutinCoin to your address within 72 Hours.

Note: This contest is valid until l 9/15/2018. And for PutinCoin wallet please visit: www.putincoin.org
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
The currency can be used by individuals for personal financial transactions, through organizations for conducting business transactions.
Let's PUT IN!

Good news for PutinCoin traders we get new sponsor for list PutinCoin in some big exchanges now we contacting to big exchanges for putincoin listing stay alert for more updates.

#putincoin #put #blockchain #Binance #okex #Huobi #Bittrex #Poloniex
Let's PUT IN!

PutinCoin First ever Android Game "PutinCoin Run" launched successfully you can install and play via play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.developbyputincoin.israr

Activity: 7
I think the project PutinCoin, very likely will be offered to businesses, merchants, individuals and social projects for technology, services and applications are people on this planet can free. With a series of problems that the project in question, we can fully trust and participation.
Let's PUT IN!

PutinCoin first android game releasing within 72 Hours stay alert for next update

#games #Android #putincoin #decentralized
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
before the election of the President, the token has grown significantly. I wonder what will happen to him after the election)
Activity: 28
Such an interesting idea with this coins name
Activity: 140
New mining pool FEES 0.9%:
Payout every 1 hour!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://secretpool.ru:3433 -u -p c=PUT

Block explorer:
http://secretpool.ru/explorer/PUT

support: Discord

wallet pool: PUtRozKUgzf9o4cLr9rx9WVruyGpjkjGye
Let's PUT IN!

PutinCoin listed in @southxchange voting list. To vote please send Bitcoins to the vote address. 1 vote = 0.001 BTC

Vote address: 1BLT1ubDCpouR2MXyEQjfMATfxce9kibva

Here you check voting status: https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote
Let's PUT IN!
PutinCoin listed in @Crex_24 happy trading  Smiley

https://crex24.com/exchange/PUT-BTC
Let's PUT IN!

Now exchange PutinCoin in other major cryptocoins and other cryptocoins in PutinCoin directly via: https://putfinance.biz/
Let's PUT IN!
I have sent 3 emails to the support and made posts in the Putincoin forum 2-3 weeks ago.
No Answer also on Facebook.
The likes on Facebook gets less every day.

Have anybody contact to the PutinCoin developer, is there any Team?
Is PutinCoin scam? Or are the developers only too busy to answer?

I like the idea of PutinCoin but i am scared?

Can somebody contact me? [email protected]

Thanks...

some support members are on vacations due to chines new year festival you should wait support will reply you soon
Activity: 1
I have sent 3 emails to the support and made posts in the Putincoin forum 2-3 weeks ago.
No Answer also on Facebook.
The likes on Facebook gets less every day.

Have anybody contact to the PutinCoin developer, is there any Team?
Is PutinCoin scam? Or are the developers only too busy to answer?

I like the idea of PutinCoin but i am scared?

Can somebody contact me? [email protected]

Thanks...
Pages:
Jump to: