Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PutinCoin【PUT】 New BlockChain | POS 100% | POW 50K BLOCKS | - page 6. (Read 25368 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
BTCЯazor PoolBTC

No fee`s on some pools for a limited time!

Low fee`s <1%

Many algorithms and coins to choose from come check us out.

http://pool.razorgames.org

PutinCoin mining

Code:
stratum+tcp://pool.razorgames.org:3533 -u -p c=PUT
1% fee for all Scrypt mining!
Activity: 84
Port: 3256 -- is worth   Diff:8
Please correct

Is the pool ok now?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Looks like we have some competition from the man himself - Putin. But this surely must be a joke, no ?
This coin will be strictly controlled by Putin so it's unlikely to even get off the ground let alone succeed.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-russia-issuing-cryptoruble

I am pretty sure why he chose to enter the world of cryptocurrency, and that is to serve as a competitor to THE MAN. Decentralization is a myth, better have someone compete for resources rather than give all of it to the man!
Merit: 261
Looks like we have some competition from the man himself - Putin. But this surely must be a joke, no ?
This coin will be strictly controlled by Putin so it's unlikely to even get off the ground let alone succeed.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-russia-issuing-cryptoruble
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello,

Do anyone know how to mine putin coin with POS?
I have transferred coins from exchange to my PC official wallet ( windows 7 ). I have already let the wallet connect to blockchain network and the status is "stake miner is active. 3 sources used for mining". The mintprobability tab shows the "Mint probability" is 13% for 7 days.

The problem is, I already wait for 18 days and connected to the network all the time, but my stake is still 0. Is it normal? Sad

Thanks!

You need to unlocked wallet for staking in setting option than wait 1 to 5 hours don't turn off your wallet todays putincoin have allot of stake miners active so stake reward take some long time you can check your stake position by pointing cursor of mouse in wallet below tick option

Thanks for the suggestion. I have already unlock my wallet ( I click the menu "unlock wallet for mining", have a green tick show POS difficulity is 99.4326, stake miner is active ) and connect to the network for 1.5 day. But my wallet stake is still 0. My transaction is already matured ( Age = 20, CoinDay =79813 ) , so it is very strange my stake is still 0.

I am using the official wallet on 64bit window 7. ( PUT-v1.0.1.build-g-bdb-gcc )
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Let's PUT IN!
Hello,

I have transferred coins from exchange to my PC official wallet ( windows 7 ). I have already let the wallet connect to blockchain network and the status is "stake miner is active. 3 sources used for mining". The mintprobability tab shows the "Mint probability" is 13% for 7 days.

The problem is, I already wait for 18 days and connected to the network all the time, but my stake is still 0. Is it normal? Sad

Thanks!

You need to unlocked wallet for staking in setting option than wait 1 to 5 hours don't turn off your wallet todays putincoin have allot of stake miners active so stake reward take some long time you can check your stake position by pointing cursor of mouse in wallet below tick option
Activity: 2
Hello,

Thanks!
Activity: 9
Port: 3256 -- is worth   Diff:8
Please correct
the price is always low
Activity: 83
Relevant site for trading coins.Best wishes for Putin coin.
why the price go down very fast?
Putincoin is very capable of creating many changes in the country with the above events I am more confident if the project in can provide opportunities for many participants in order to achieve maximum results if the price does not go down drastically because the token in the output large enough.
do you think the price will drop?
Activity: 306
Working for a better world
Putincoin is very capable of creating many changes in the country with the above events I am more confident if the project in can provide opportunities for many participants in order to achieve maximum results if the price does not go down drastically because the token in the output large enough.

This new way to work economy helps a lot of people, not just in his Country..
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Curious to see whether Putin will go on a hunt for you if this project ever reaches a certain scale :d Would probably not be fun to know that he is after you Cheesy

pool is under construction please wait soon new version of mining pool be ready

thanks for the info.. we´ll be great to community growing
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Let's PUT IN!

pool is under construction please wait soon new version of mining pool be ready
kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
Yeah Putin coin has good price now. We can certainly get more to this coin if we invest in hundreds now. I will stay tune to the price of it now so we can enjoy the benefits of it later.

the price is a good point entry.. with BTC Going down is a must this opportunity..
Yeah Putin coin has good price now. We can certainly get more to this coin if we invest in hundreds now. I will stay tune to the price of it now so we can enjoy the benefits of it later.
Pages:
Jump to: