Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PUZ] Puzcoin - Secure | POW CPU mining | MasterNode | Airdrop - page 13. (Read 23933 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It is unfortunate that the dev is killing the momentum of the coin by not sending out the airdrop coins. Now people are worried.  Undecided

I think you should be worried if you downloaded and installed the wallet program...

This is not virus , this is miner has been added  wallet,  so many wallet have miner, it is normal,  it ok

I'm using wallets have it , no problem .everyone can use puzz coin wallet.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
We will send all airdrop this week. Please just wait.

Do not worried~ We are still here . Trying to fix bugs now.

If you have any problems , Pls send email to [email protected] or [email protected]
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
It is unfortunate that the dev is killing the momentum of the coin by not sending out the airdrop coins. Now people are worried.  Undecided
...do not worried...

We still working

This is just not the first Airdrop with a custom wallet where I really think we should pay more attention to malware. You have seen the VirusTotal report right? Any comments on this...
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
...do not worried...

We still working
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
not received coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 108

I think you should be worried if you downloaded and installed the wallet program...

Lol, look at the description. It says "miner" - of course there is a miner included in this wallet. No virus at all!
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

those are all false positive for having a integrated miner in the wallet itself... just google it...
Activity: 157
It is unfortunate that the dev is killing the momentum of the coin by not sending out the airdrop coins. Now people are worried.  Undecided

[EDIT I am new to this and when I googled it it suggested that this could be a worm that makes your computer mine bitcoin without your knowledge. However, since you are actually installing a miner and running it it is very much with your knowledge so its ok. Also I have run the wallet a number of times waiting for airdrop and none of my virus checkers have noted anything untoward - MalwareBytes, Spybot and Avast.  Despite this warning I hope the dev does not preclude me from airdrop?

Activity: 416
Merit: 103
Is this still live? or abandoned?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Did not receive te ardrop.
I am sure I will fnd it soon in my qt
PjjG3nDYMXC7th8xcRFo2n3xjpXsTzszwv
thanks in advance and keep up.
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
When exactly is the second airdrop going to happen. Any specific time for this. I don't want to miss it. Also, any explorer engine yet for checking token transactions?

it is early to speak about the second airdrop, event the first was not distributed yet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
When exactly is the second airdrop going to happen. Any specific time for this. I don't want to miss it. Also, any explorer engine yet for checking token transactions?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
IS there a block explorer available yet to see the distribution of the coins? It's a bit difficult to see who has what for the moment?
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Dev said on telegram gruoup that he has to fix a couple of bug...give him this week or fuck him otherwise! LOL!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ASY2i8dZVBP5xXaufxZdcLwRu6cGfqvZ77
airdrop still working ?

Its closed, the next airdrop ll coming soon
Activity: 252
Merit: 108

Did anyone receive airdrop 1 ?
No update from dev .

Of course there is an update in OP of this thread:
update:closed. We will send all airdrop as soon as possible. Please just wait.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Did anyone receive airdrop 1 ?
No update from dev .
Activity: 196
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Just wait, read main thread!
update:closed. We will send all airdrop as soon as possible. Please just wait.
Pages:
Jump to: