Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PUZ] Puzcoin - Secure | POW CPU mining | MasterNode | Airdrop - page 15. (Read 23933 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Dear sir,
I downloaded the wallet
Where can I find my puzcoin address
With all my thanks

Go to FILE, then from drop down menu, select "Receiving Addresses"

is there every time a new address when one presses the button?  Pressed 5 times and there are 5 new addresses?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Before you see the announcement of the news, and unfortunately did not participate in your first round of the drop, because there is no qualification, I was newbie, hope the second round can have the opportunity to participate in
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
When round 2 strats?

you're good    Grin      I'm still missing round 1   Sad      at the beginning a message sent and unfortunately still nothing received.
wallet is synchronized and running well .

Activity: 84
When round 2 strats?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
Too late for round 1. Waiting for round 2  Tongue
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
How to join the airdrop dev? Thanks for response!
Activity: 56
www.vivocryptopool.com

Up and running, no payout issues! 1% fee, hourly payouts

Come hash with me!
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
Reserve Russian translator & moderator
Activity: 161
I'll wait another day, if I don't get an airdrop, I'll uninstall the Puzcoin wallet, apparently the one responsible for this coin must be busy and there is no need to waste time here, even mining 30 m of coins, which is absurd! Grin
You are fucking pathetic, uninstall it please, you dont even deserve airdrop with that attitude lmao, are you 13 who wants everything RIGHT NOW!!!! ?

I have not received my coins yet, has anyone received Huh
I dont think so, give them some time, they probably have 1000 applications to look into. Its only been a few days since airdrop started
Activity: 24
i missed the airdrop #1
Hoping to participate on bounty campaign
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I love you all but lol please stop PM'ing me about not getting coins for the airdrop Smiley
Activity: 253

I have not received my coins yet, has anyone received Huh
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
I'll wait another day, if I don't get an airdrop, I'll uninstall the Puzcoin wallet, apparently the one responsible for this coin must be busy and there is no need to waste time here, even mining 30 m of coins, which is absurd! Grin
Activity: 353
I SUBSCRIBED EARLY IN THIS AIRDROP BUT STILL NO COINS RECEIVED!
Activity: 252
block reward 10 000 000
GarbageCoin
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

With a balance of 0?! What happened?

Its a PoW coin, not PoS so you can mine without holding any coins. But it shouldnt be CPU minining as it isn't.

My guess is this guy isn't mining on the main chain.  Anyone can see the main blockchain has a 5000 block reward.  He is probably mining the pre-mine blocks on his own version of the chain.

Edit: I'll add that this is trivial to resolve.  Have him provide the 3 TXids for his supposed 10-million block mines.  We'll be able to see if that wallet was credited with 30 million by those 3 IDs.
Activity: 126
Welcome developers! Tell me, are there those whom You paid for their participation in airdrop 1? Just you said You were gonna do it as soon as possible, but they don't even answer my topic! I took part and are still waiting for those coins!
Activity: 157
block reward 10 000 000
GarbageCoin
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

Its a PoW coin, not PoS so you can mine without holding any coins. But it shouldnt be CPU minining as it isn't.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
WOW WTF 10,000,000  Shocked , I started mining and all I got is it is mining now ! Without any info about the mining process ! How to know my mining power and other information  ? The Ann post saying the reward is 5000 how come this 10 million occurs!
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
block reward 10 000 000
GarbageCoin
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

How is that possible ? Shocked
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
block reward 10 000 000
GarbageCoin
 Grin Grin Grin Grin