Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PX Hybrid POW/POS [SHA-256] MINING POOL **STAKING ANDROID WALLETS** [ANN] - page 20. (Read 61500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
im not a pool expert but wondering how mpos will work isnt it use nomp/unomp as backend ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
thefudpool.com|[email protected]
man your a rude dude nobody is blaming you for anything the only thing i was stating was peercoin doesnt use standard rpc that most pool software uses and at that moment in time my pool was unomp only
so im making the switch to mpos with multiple stratums so i can support peercoin and its variants. The Pools is up and working fine as far as i know just testing the payouts and such.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
it gives errors on unomp pools i had set it up and couldnt figure out why it wouldnt work but unomp doesnt support peercoin
so im in the process of updating my pool software
GOOD, update the pool, so that new investors can use your mining pool. This will stop very few individuals from raping the POW blocks.

I got iGOTSPOTS to help me work on this coin, which was swapped from POSEX coin, but he used PPC algorithm, nobody was able to pool mine this coin.

Algorithm has nothing to do with it, nomp and p2p use batch rpc calls. I have told you this many times before, stop blaming me for not knowing what you're talking about
legendary
Activity: 1778
i understand i will be working on setting up and switching my current pool from one dedicated server to the other i will post back once its up running and i have tested it
Lets get ready to test it
legendary
You can also trade your PX here:

https://www.cryptorex.com/trade/PX/BTC

There are BUY ORDERS waiting  Grin
legendary
no deposit possible at the "NEW" Altexchange?
Try this exchange:

It is easy to open an account at CRYPTOREX.

When you send coins, first send a small amount first, then confirm the transaction on the block-chain, before sending the rest.

not to this exchange, sry.
at altexchange wallet avaible shortly
What is wrong with CRYPTOREX?

Anyway, lets wait for altcoinexchange
Activity: 81
Try this exchange:

When you send coins, first send a small amount first, then confirm the transaction on the block-chain, before sending the rest.

not to this exchange, sry.
at altexchange wallet avaible shortly
legendary
hi all
I have 3 million cube = 3 million PX someone willing to swap please PM
Do you want to sell 3 million CUBE to get 3 million PX?  Tongue
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
hi all
I have 3 million cube = 3 million PX someone willing to swap please PM
legendary
Try this exchange:

Activity: 81
legendary
i understand i will be working on setting up and switching my current pool from one dedicated server to the other i will post back once its up running and i have tested it
You will make profit from such a pool, because everybody will run to you. It will also enable you to get more PX blocks
legendary
it gives errors on unomp pools i had set it up and couldnt figure out why it wouldnt work but unomp doesnt support peercoin
I used my own money to repair this coin, through a coin swap, because I was getting FED-UP of Developers that start a promising investment, but suddenly vanish, as if they enjoy wasting other peoples money.

There are also other DEVs that behave as if they are starving - you give them 1 - 2 BTC to work on a coin, and they just run off with the money, instead of making an attempt to turn the 2 BTC investment into 20 BTC

Some other DEVs are scammers and thieves - they are willing to ruin a 200 BTC investment, just to squeeze out 2 - 3 BTC.

I approached iGOTSPOTS, to avoid the problems stated above - at least iGOTSPOTS is available EVERYDAY and he knows his stuff, even though he has a hot temper
legendary
GOOD, update the pool, so that new investors can use your mining pool. This will stop very few individuals from raping the POW blocks.

I got iGOTSPOTS to help me work on this coin, which was swapped from POSEX coin, but he used PPC algorithm, nobody was able to pool mine this coin.
legendary
is this coin a fork from peercoin?
legendary
Rather sell your pex on yobit then swap to px. You can get px on https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=PX/BTC for only 10 satoshi whilst pex sells for hundreds of times more.

Also I really like that you can stake px on android that's great !
It cost me money, yet people treat my effort like shit

Price will rise, when people discover what they are really missing

Why what's wrong ?
I will try mine as much as I can and buy some and stake too.
People are asking for all sorts here, but it is hard.

I funded the swap and resurrection of this coin, I funded Android wallet and Block explorer., and I have to also buy the coins, like everybody else.

I see members expecting free coins. We talk more soon ......
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Rather sell your pex on yobit then swap to px. You can get px on https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=PX/BTC for only 10 satoshi whilst pex sells for hundreds of times more.

Also I really like that you can stake px on android that's great !
It cost me money, yet people treat my effort like shit

Price will rise, when people discover what they are really missing

Why what's wrong ?
I will try mine as much as I can and buy some and stake too.
Pages:
Jump to: