Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXC] Phoenixcoin v0.6.6.2 ~ NeoScrypt Original ~ 8 Years Old - page 27. (Read 136048 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://www.crypto-coinz.net
Guys, you can check the profitability of the coin at https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I am not sure how you can consolidate HAL and PXC into a solitary project unless to dispose of both of them and start a replacement with coin exchange. I see many complications about this way.

These coins have a different purpose. HAL will go a separate way when the time comes.

what is the goal, and when will the time come?

?
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
Blocksfactory.

Will there be a windows 10 compatible (Yes i am serious) wallet any time soon ?
Activity: 178
Merit: 13
Can anyone recommend a couple of good pools to mine on?

There has to be more than blocksfactory and Aikapool
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1027
Miner-Control.de Pooler
Hy!

We have add Phoenixcoin to https://miner-control.de with 1% fee.

Feel free to mine with us! Wink

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://miner-control.de:3355 -u -p c=PXC

Best Regards
I am not sure how you can consolidate HAL and PXC into a solitary project unless to dispose of both of them and start a replacement with coin exchange. I see many complications about this way.

These coins have a different purpose. HAL will go a separate way when the time comes.

what is the goal, and when will the time come?
Activity: 154
I believe that growth will be, time to buy!
buy in the dip and so hope Wink
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I believe that growth will be, time to buy!
Looks like a pump is under way so dump is next. Lets see who gets stuck with the sucker bag.

weak pump !
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Looks like a pump is under way so dump is next. Lets see who gets stuck with the sucker bag.
when on bittrex, poloniex, yobit ?
I bought a little! Wink
Activity: 167
is there a team behind this coin or is it just drifting arround ?
Activity: 154
oh very old coin, what do we have for update?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
i try to download the wallet but it won't let me.. says virus threat.  Embarrassed

false positive, you can use it
Activity: 1
i try to download the wallet but it won't let me.. says virus threat.  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Delivered Cryptopia a support ask forwhen  will have some PXC now stuck oi their exchange. Seems odd. I downloaded and started a new wallet it had not a problem discovering energetic connections and began syncing. n,

The Phoenixcoin is beginning to be supported and used by more and more people. It makes sense to buy a Phoenixcoin for a long time! I advise everyone!
Activity: 56
Wow! Very informative wp, good description
Pages:
Jump to: