Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXC] Phoenixcoin v0.6.6.2 ~ NeoScrypt Original ~ 8 Years Old - page 38. (Read 136048 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
On 20/6/2017 great news is coming for Phoenixcoin

Checked this guy's other post and concluded he's 100% a troll.

this is not a troll phoenixcoin soon 10000 sat, the chart says it all, phoenixcoin Is ready to explode Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad

Checked this guy's other post and concluded he's 100% a troll.

this comes from ghostlander ?

I'd be interested to know as well, but there is some price action on zero news, so it looks like somebody knows something.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

this comes from ghostlander ?
Activity: 88
People buying it up. When is the new wallet coming up?

I'm pushing stuff to GitHub one by one.

By the way, Phoenixcoin is 4 years old now. One of the first 30 altcoins released if I recall right. Feels old.

First 30ish sounds about right, it was very early....NO WAY do you fork away that kind of old history on a scandal free coin. PXC is an amazing bargain, as crypto gets more into the mainstream this will be a great place to be.

I agree it just needs some kind of roadmap and community support. Keep the immutability. There are not enough alts for the current market demand, Cryptopia will explode much sooner than people expect. If I was a big investor I would be looking to buy exchanges like Cryptopia at this very moment.

Oh of course, hadn't thought of that. Investors won't just be looking to buy coins, but the exchanges themselves. Cryptopia is becoming my favourite place to trade, I love the platform and huge selection.

I am not sure what is the current evaluation of Cryptopia but it must be a bargain at this point of time. I am market buying a lot of coins there at the moment. Everything is so cheap.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501

By the way, Phoenixcoin is 4 years old now. One of the first 30 altcoins released if I recall right. Feels old.

First 30ish sounds about right, it was very early....NO WAY do you fork away that kind of old history on a scandal free coin. PXC is an amazing bargain, as crypto gets more into the mainstream this will be a great place to be.

I agree it just needs some kind of roadmap and community support. Keep the immutability. There are not enough alts for the current market demand, Cryptopia will explode much sooner than people expect. If I was a big investor I would be looking to buy exchanges like Cryptopia at this very moment.

Oh of course, hadn't thought of that. Investors won't just be looking to buy coins, but the exchanges themselves. Cryptopia is becoming my favourite place to trade, I love the platform and huge selection.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!

Activity: 630

Activity: 591
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Activity: 71
I tried to read the help command but, I was warried about coins so I dont read carefuly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
Hi.
Could someone help me.

I just try send ~7170PXC to Cryptopia some minutes ago, but when I did it  my computer freeze and restart.. when I open my wallet there still only a Pending Transaction at list and my PXC was no there.

But checking at http://explorer.phoenixcoin.org/address/PbHwr6PbVk4iGguNKM39kpA9BDF9Qa9LDz my PXC still in my wallet but still lock at Pending Transaction.
At explorer there's no that transaction.

I mined another block just to count and my wallet I trying to "wake up" and refresh balance but the mined 25 PXC come in but 7170 PXC not.

I trying open another PhoenixcoinQT at another computer from begining, (180 weeks left to sync) and open my wallet there. I waiting.

I too try open the QT from my backup ( from 2 weeks ) and it sync, but my transaction not show up... only the first transaction out that I have made.

It's done. I retry and resync from my backup, and wait to sync just then I sent again and its ok. \0/\0/\0/

Just waiting for all confirmations.

There was also a command that you can write in the console and refresh but I am too blond and forgot what it was.
Hi.
Could someone help me.

I just try send ~7170PXC to Cryptopia some minutes ago, but when I did it  my computer freeze and restart.. when I open my wallet there still only a Pending Transaction at list and my PXC was no there.

But checking at http://explorer.phoenixcoin.org/address/PbHwr6PbVk4iGguNKM39kpA9BDF9Qa9LDz my PXC still in my wallet but still lock at Pending Transaction.

I mined another block just to count and my wallet I trying to "wake up" and refresh balance but the mined 25 PXC come in but 7170 PXC not.

I trying open another PhoenixcoinQT at another computer from begining, (180 weeks left to sync) and open my wallet there. I waiting.

I too try open the QT from my backup ( from 2 weeks ) and it sync, but my transaction not show up... only the first transaction out that I have made.

It's done. I retry and resync from my backup, and wait to sync just then I sent again and its ok. \0/\0/\0/

Just waiting for all confirmations.
Hi.
Could someone help me.

Dev, this coin needs a push. It will be a shame not to use the current momentum. How hard is to add master nodes + voting system? We can do a donation fund for the effort or something.
Up 153% on the 24h, not bad.

Yep still have mine that I mined and won at their poker site. The coin was very ahead of its time in terms of providing a usage back then.

Cryptopia is shaping up to be a nice exchange. Forward thinking people are already looking for coins there.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Yep still have mine that I mined and won at their poker site. The coin was very ahead of its time in terms of providing a usage back then.

legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

Pages:
Jump to: