Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXC] Phoenixcoin v0.6.6.2 ~ NeoScrypt Original ~ 8 Years Old - page 39. (Read 136048 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
is this dead Huh

Ghostlander says no. He is the dev so if he says no and means that then no it is alive and perhaps about to become more alive than before.
Im still holding now that ive heard that.

no point selling at these low prices anyway
legendary
ORB haters are after the premine which has been given away years ago mostly. Among those three coin projects, it has the largest community.

If we start a new project to consolidate PXC and HAL, we discard their history basically. It must be something outstanding in features or not worth the effort at all.

Just keep pxc alive please.

I see Mirrax on a coin's thread, I buy it Smiley Good luck people.

So it shall be alive.

I agree on the outstanding feature set.

I think forking a great project and adding a few of your own twists and upgrades is the best way to go.

Having a funding and voting mechanism is very useful and quiet sort after these days.

Mostly I have hal and pxc a little orb but not much since too many haters make a night mare to build a project whether their gripes are still founded or not.

legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
ORB haters are after the premine which has been given away years ago mostly. Among those three coin projects, it has the largest community.

If we start a new project to consolidate PXC and HAL, we discard their history basically. It must be something outstanding in features or not worth the effort at all.

So it shall be alive.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad

legendary
I'm not sure how to consolidate HAL and PXC into a single project unless to discard both of them and launch a new one with coin exchange. I see many complications on this way.

I think that is the only way.

Snapshot marketcaps on random day. Create new coin swap accordingly. I think there are many scripts for this or nova can do it quite cheaply.

1 new project to focus all improvements and updates. I think a single dev no matter their skill can only successfully manage 1 single project.

ORB is not really worth it since the history is so poor and if it ever gets to a large cap it will just bring out the haters.

PNX and HAl are worth consolidating.

Rebrand could be considered too although I do like the name halcyon.

This is an alt coin bull run right now a huge one and I think it has more legs left too could run for another 3months or couple of years.
legendary
Activity: 1354
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
legendary
I'm not sure how to consolidate HAL and PXC into a single project unless to discard both of them and launch a new one with coin exchange. I see many complications on this way.
legendary
Kinda new to mining here, but i found 10 orphaned blocks in a row. It that something I should be worried about?

I would be worried that I am mining this coin. It doesn't look to be going anywhere anytime soon. It has kind of been dead for a long period and i don't see a resurrection on the horizon.

This coin turns 4 years old this month, so I've decided to release an updated wallet with bug fixes, security improvements and other minor things done. Major changes are still scheduled for v0.7.

Well it is surely possible since you can do it if you wish.
I thought you had left crypto

Any time line on v0.7 and any hints of what to expect?

Thanks for the fixes etc I still hold the ones i mined a long long time ago

Why not consolidate hal and pxc into one big project and really focus on developing that i think it could work out very well.

legendary
Kinda new to mining here, but i found 10 orphaned blocks in a row. It that something I should be worried about?

I would be worried that I am mining this coin. It doesn't look to be going anywhere anytime soon. It has kind of been dead for a long period and i don't see a resurrection on the horizon.

This coin turns 4 years old this month, so I've decided to release an updated wallet with bug fixes, security improvements and other minor things done. Major changes are still scheduled for v0.7.
legendary

legendary
Are there any people who lost their PXC with Cryptsy? It's possible to recover them now if you have a proof of ownership.
legendary
my wallet keeps crashing with:

received block 0252df82b9914ab54d98                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              [26/1998]
ThreadRPCServer method=listtransactions
SetBestChain: new best=0252df82b9914ab54d98  height=1352559  work=3156863940567818  date=04/20/17 12:08:46
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
keypool reserve 3
ERROR: mempool transaction missing input

Doesn't seem much suspicious. A block received and accepted. Such mempool errors can be tolerated usually, though this legacy check can be removed in the future.

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/2570

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/2769/commits/b1f15b218be8dfd1d2dbd375d469794bb7326748

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
my wallet keeps crashing with:

received block 0252df82b9914ab54d98                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              [26/1998]
ThreadRPCServer method=listtransactions
SetBestChain: new best=0252df82b9914ab54d98  height=1352559  work=3156863940567818  date=04/20/17 12:08:46
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
keypool reserve 3
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Ha. Sounds like a Phoenix for sure. What's holding this back? Dev communication? Dev seems cool. So is it branding?

Seems like it has potential left.
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
Hey- I'm still mining this. It would be nice if we could bring this coin back!

Strange coin to mine. This is probably never coming back so best to forget that. I would say mine zcash or ethereum then buy this with profits if you really want to own this coin for some strange reason.

For me right now, mining PXC/Neoscrypt at 360kH/s is more profitable than mining zcash at 200h/s

PXC is still active on Hash Refinery with good profitability: http://pool.hashrefinery.com/site/gomining?algo=neoscrypt
legendary
Hey- I'm still mining this. It would be nice if we could bring this coin back!

Strange coin to mine. This is probably never coming back so best to forget that. I would say mine zcash or ethereum then buy this with profits if you really want to own this coin for some strange reason.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Iam also still lurking Smiley -

EDIT: &holding my bag Cheesy

Me too! And still have my bag!

I nicely asked Coinmarketcaps to relist PXC as well. They've got it back up, but unfortunately they don't seem to be able to list the circulating supply anymore. Could this be addressed? Happy to make a donation if its a matter of creating a new explorer page or something. Thanks!

In time I want to make a video for PXC like the one I did for FTC too. Should have time in the next couple months. Not that a video makes a huge difference to anything, but its the only way I have to contribute besides contacting exchanges/websites and buying PXC.
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Iam also still lurking Smiley -

EDIT: &holding my bag Cheesy
legendary
So I guess this is dead then. Is there any exchange left, nor aware of one myself.

It will be dead when everyone abandons it including myself. Not going to happen any time soon.

it was just relisted on cryptopia.

It helps to ask nicely sometimes.

Your'e a skilled developer why not add some masternodes to pheonix and hal. This is the new fad, some anon and a voting system could be good too.
Pheonix deserves to risee from the ashes.
Pages:
Jump to: