Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *PXL COIN* Mandatory Client Update / now supports Kimoto Gravity Well! - page 15. (Read 67786 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
hah... Chart is going crazy on CMC. I guess we will have to let is stabilize out. When a coin has a cap of $50k it can
go up or down with one bid by 100%. Well.. up 100% down 50%.. you know what I mean.

This is fun!

Well tomorrow will be more calm. Volume is going up though quite a bit. Like double.
legendary
PXL price is dropping fast. Any promotion for pushing price?

Dropping? No one sells at the low bids. You can see no one will sell below 35000 any real amounts. It's still up 300% in a day. 35000-50000 is the new base.

Anyways :
http://altcoinstats.com/

They just listed ^^
Once the price gets to $10 per MH then miner's come and bump up the chain speed.
If needed can always go to Gravity Well anytime.

Does coinmarket IO charge to be listed and how much?
Let me know.

Atomic-trade is pretty slick though. Just needs more users. Once PXL holds #1 on CMC or #2 for 24 hours straight
which can be done I think people will get the picture. No pun intended!!! Haha

edit --- > 86    Pxlcoin    $ 118,004    $ 0.27    430,975 PXL    $ 13,370    +63.05 %
here comes the big percentages on CMC

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
lol at the people selling at .00025 . I guess I won't ever understand.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
legendary

Stable at 100-150k now. Up from 30k.

Now for the next jump over 24-48 hours.

Make sure that block explorer is up 100% redundant. I can tell you it's worth $20 a month
to get a super high uptime host.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
Looking at the chart on CMC I am pretty sure that if you start at 29,000 cap as it says and go to 110,000 you are up over 300%.
Hopefully that silly chart gets it act together later and shows #1 spot.

By the way this is great potential for atomic-trade.

DOGE is what made coinedup so huge. If PXL does even decently well then atomic-trade will have many new users.
Unless another site lists it today. It's in atomic's advantage to immediately start promoting PXL by all means in forums
and elsewhere - fast.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
so many
:O~ ~ ~ ~ PXLs

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy <3 best coin evarrrrr
Ait
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Looking good on Coinmarketcap this morning - glad it's happening for you guys - it's a great idea  Smiley
Activity: 168
To celebrate the recent events we are offering a new promotion.

All orders placed on pxlcoin.com are half off! That's right each pixel is now 0.5 PXL!  To take advantage of this offer just fill out the form on pxlcoin.com and mention this in the "other requests" field. This can't be combined with any other promotion.

Awwww what? I paid 100% this morning. And my logo is still not up there...

I will be updating the site soon Smiley
Lmao and everyone was calling me crazy yesterday.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

All orders placed on pxlcoin.com are half off! That's right each pixel is now 0.5 PXL!  To take advantage of this offer just fill out the form on pxlcoin.com and mention this in the "other requests" field. This can't be combined with any other promotion.

Awwww what? I paid 100% this morning. And my logo is still not up there...

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Whoa, this coin looks like it's headed for the moon!  Shocked
Time to mine!!  Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Thanks for the money. Smiley
Coinmarket has updated pxl 24 hour change, HERE COME THE MINERS< WOW

Yup here they come. Get your popcorn ready and enjoy the show.

And to think 4 days ago we had a network hash of 8mhs and PXL was trading at 0.0007
Activity: 42
Coinmarket has updated pxl 24 hour change, HERE COME THE MINERS< WOW
I don't understand the lack of miners on this coin. Roughly 1mh/s=$12 and that's just for now.  This coin has some big potential.

Pool.pxlcoin.com has twice as many workers as it had yesterday. (Don't remember what the hashrate was) but it looks like the miners are coming.
Activity: 42
I don't understand the lack of miners on this coin. Roughly 1mh/s=$12 and that's just for now.  This coin has some big potential.
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
It's better to implement KGW now when things are still relatively quiet. It's gonna be a whole lot of a bigger hassle when there are 10x the users. Would be best if things were as smooth as possible when the masses start coming in.

I understand that but we are hoping to not have to change at all.

This is very risky. Why don´t implement it, just for security reasons? We never know if a Multipool is joining in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: