Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *PXL COIN* Mandatory Client Update / now supports Kimoto Gravity Well! - page 19. (Read 67805 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
PXL now on a new exchange! www.cryptorush.in

Is this the "major exchange" you were referring to? If so, how is a days-old exchange a "major" one... not to mention you put that text in the thread title BEFORE cryptorush was even online

No, an issue came up during testing with another exchange and have not heard back from them since.

CryptoRush is still significantly larger than atomic-trade volume wise. However I think atomic-trade is going to be the biggest of all exchanges in a few months because they are registered and will be pairing alts with USD.
VST
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758
PXL now on a new exchange! www.cryptorush.in

Is this the "major exchange" you were referring to? If so, how is a days-old exchange a "major" one... not to mention you put that text in the thread title BEFORE cryptorush was even online
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Hello Everybody!

More good news: I have spoken to devs at coinmarketcap.com and cryptocoincharts.info and both have told me they will be listing PXL! Coins listed on these sites have a much easier time attracting miners which will help us immensely.

That brings me to the difficulty. I am estimating that it should drop in 14-20 days and drop go 8 or so. I still believe mining at this difficulty is very profitable because of the block bonuses (which will end soon) and the fact that should you hold the coin for a whole the price will rise once traded on bigger exchanges.

In regards to a new exchange, we are still in "testing mode" and have discovered a few issues with the client that we have been asked to change which we are working on now. Still it could be a little while before it is added so stay tuned.

-Trip

this coin need kimoto gravity well dificulty re adjustment. few miners brought this dif to 16. imagine what will happen at 1gh/s nethasrate

To get to 16Dif, PXL peaked near 525Mh already. But yes 1gh would be hard to deal with and I recommended a change to deal with that (if it occurs)
legendary
Activity: 1274
Hello Everybody!

More good news: I have spoken to devs at coinmarketcap.com and cryptocoincharts.info and both have told me they will be listing PXL! Coins listed on these sites have a much easier time attracting miners which will help us immensely.

That brings me to the difficulty. I am estimating that it should drop in 14-20 days and drop go 8 or so. I still believe mining at this difficulty is very profitable because of the block bonuses (which will end soon) and the fact that should you hold the coin for a whole the price will rise once traded on bigger exchanges.

In regards to a new exchange, we are still in "testing mode" and have discovered a few issues with the client that we have been asked to change which we are working on now. Still it could be a little while before it is added so stay tuned.

-Trip

this coin need kimoto gravity well dificulty re adjustment. few miners brought this dif to 16. imagine what will happen at 1gh/s nethasrate
I should be announcing a new exchange today. Stay tuned!

Also almost 7,000 PXL volume today at atomic-trade!

Edit: I've just been informed via email that PXL "will be launched with the next set coming soon".
legendary
Activity: 868
Have you guys thought about implementing Kimodo's Gravity Well to scale difficulty?

Right now we are hoping to not have to fork and make any changes as we want to stick to our original plan but should a change be needed we will consider it at that time.

Its just reassuring to see dev is still active. I am holding and sometimes buying lets see
Have you guys thought about implementing Kimodo's Gravity Well to scale difficulty?

Right now we are hoping to not have to fork and make any changes as we want to stick to our original plan but should a change be needed we will consider it at that time.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I need to find a few blocks :-D
legendary
Activity: 910
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
We are looking for donations if anyone is interested in helping out. We have been paying the block bonus for quite some time now and it is depleting our funds! So if anyone is feeling generous please send some PXL to: 17hSyacvVpLMnr3RW4Fcieexhtw8bsgCWg

Or if you can buy some pixels on the website that would help us fund some more blocks!

Thanks everyone - I don't want to disable the block bonus as that is helping attract miners.

Donation sent Smiley
We are looking for donations if anyone is interested in helping out. We have been paying the block bonus for quite some time now and it is depleting our funds! So if anyone is feeling generous please send some PXL to: 17hSyacvVpLMnr3RW4Fcieexhtw8bsgCWg

Or if you can buy some pixels on the website that would help us fund some more blocks!

Thanks everyone - I don't want to disable the block bonus as that is helping attract miners.
VST
Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758
Hey Bitember pool, are the bonus coins being paid directly by you guys or from another source?

Bonus coins are being paid by the Pxlcoin team. 
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey Bitember pool, are the bonus coins being paid directly by you guys or from another source?
BitEmber staff
Bitember is up and running again, this time on a brand new server.

Enjoy  Wink

Hello Everybody!

-Trip
Activity: 98
so many
Any word on a new exchange? Seems like this forum has died a bit

pxlcoin just goin slow cause of the diff being high after launch, there are plenty of pxlcoins out there and no one wants to sell them cheap. I think when diff retargets lower and also when it gets on larger exchanges that it will pick up momentum, or asking prices will come down a bit, and we will see the page fill out with more images.

probably a lot of people are just silently paying attention to see how it develops before spending a lot of PXL on the space. there is deffo plenty of demand for PXLs still I haven't stopped lowballing ppl, PXL is worth ALOT... Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: