Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXL] Phalanx | SHA256 | POW | 15,000,000 coins | - page 11. (Read 26834 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Can't get to the block explorer?

Thanks for bringing it to my attention; on it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
Can't get to the block explorer?
Another Pool for your Pleasure :

http://gcpool.ddns.net/plx/public

1% Fee running MPOS/NOMP

Autopayout

Thanks; added to OP.
legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
Another Pool for your Pleasure :

http://gcpool.ddns.net/plx/public

1% Fee running MPOS/NOMP

Autopayout

Cheesy *Update*  Cheesy

Thank you for the patience; I was contacted by the mutual party; PXL will proceed as planned.
The integration of the mining concept will be released within the wallets (windows/mac/mobile); as well; you will be able to mine + store other coins within the same QT client (after initial configuration, you can manage your hardware/wallets from the mobile app. Other elements also included within the wallet:

a) Sell/buy PXL / BTC/other coins directly on exchanges in the QT wallet

b) Users will able to rent out their rig(s) for a set time for PXL or BTC in a decentralized fashion (only 2 parties; rig renter and rig owner)

c) Users can "swap" or trade PXL, BTC, or mining power to access other forms of miners with other users (for example, other coin algos such as scrypt)

d) We will be releasing a  scrypt/sha256 mining outlet, designed for users without mining equipment will be made available (use ONLY your  PXL to rent  Scrypt/SHA256 mining rigs to mine whatever you want.

In short; the new wallets will allow you to mine multiple coins, sell or swap your mining power for other mining resources or crypto-currency (done on PXL p2p network), buy/sell your coins on "established" exchanges, or simply mine other coins, and last but not least;  a scrypt/sha256 mining outlet, specifically designed for users without renting equipment will be made available (using only your PXL to rent Scrypt/SHA256 mining rigs to mine whatever you’d like)

-Please note; if you mine/hold any POS coins within this client, they WILL NOT STAKE  (so if this is an important to a specific coin within your inventory, we recommend downloading that coins wallet and staking on that network)

Working wallets will be released early April  (Windows/MAC/Mobile APP)
Any updates Dev, especially planned features for the wallet and use for the coin ?

Please see my previous post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10903136

As it stands; still waiting for mutual friend to get in touch; will wait til weekend end til re-evaluate; "anonymous" on pxl.coin-miners.info has been mining @0.4Th/s (if this YOU; and wish to proceed anonymously, no issue, but please signify this by briefly re-mining @ 500+ TH/s)

could be this mutual party and has yet to see this post

Will wait til end of weekend to release anything;

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Any updates Dev, especially planned features for the wallet and use for the coin ?
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
EDIT: url: https://pxl.minerpools.com

Up and running!

Not cool.. you switch your pools without telling? not cool..

It's on mate, there was some weird routing issues 2 days ago, it was mostly CF. If you're still unable to reach the frontend just delete your cache.

Configuring...and testing today Smiley

So is this all written into the QT, or is it just a coin to test a separate application?

The integration of the coded application "was planned" to be released within
the QT wallets (mobile wallet feature too, as you can use your smart phone to control your switch). I've lost contact with whom I thought was an interested party (whom mined at 500 TH/s during the beginning). Now that everything is working; communication has ceased, even after multiple attempts of re-contacting, no luck. As it stands, this project (not the coin) was done by myself; so it wouldn't be very difficult for me to re-code my application in any new coin wallet (or reformatted into a mobile app to control the device).I will allow for this wknd to pass and see if the mutual party who showed interest in this project returns or not to continue as I can no longer fund it out of pocket.

Thanks!
Activity: 994

So is this all written into the QT, or is it just a coin to test a separate application?
what  is  this ?

a tweaked version of the WIIBOX mining program (a personal sha-256 mining switch for "farmers")
Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
what  is  this ?
The pool is back PLX_Dev (PLX or PXL??). I think he was just doing an upgrade or something.

Thank you for the update; thanks minerpools. Back to work!
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
The pool is back PLX_Dev (PLX or PXL??). I think he was just doing an upgrade or something.
EDIT: url: https://pxl.minerpools.com

Up and running!

Not cool.. you switch your pools without telling? not cool..

Activity: 798
Diff is way down so why does a block take forever?

Something is wrong maybe ?

I haven't heard any recent news about this coin....
how diff?
-Teaser-
equipment for wireless-switch-box-concept
(building + testing the next 24 hrs! Grin)

We apologize for the delay;

Updates
-block explorer up
-new "look"
-hashing switch roadmap near completion, should be released this week

*Under Construction*
-MAC wallet
-Overall Roadmap for this coin

Thanks for your patience!  Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

wallet start good but then always out of sync...

what is the block explorer site ?
Pages:
Jump to: