Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXL] Phalanx | SHA256 | POW | 15,000,000 coins | - page 10. (Read 26834 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Nice update, things are looking good!
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Fighter of the Dayman
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I've manged to include an update for you in the OP; back to work  Smiley
Supporters of this project, please vote for PXL on C-Cex

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&v=445
Activity: 59
keep up the good work, looking forward to the roadmap and wallet previews.
Nice one on trying to get a mobile wallet up and running. I do have some questions though, regarding the mobile wallet.

1. Is it an actual app or a web site based wallet?
2. I assume if it is an app it will only work on android since Apple isn't all about adding crypto wallets to the app store, correct?
3. If this is a web based wallet, what kind of security will you have to ensure protection for users against theft and hacks?
4. If it is an app what kind of security will the wallet have?

Thanks.

So Apple has recently began approving altcoin iOS wallets (beyond those of BTC, LTC, and Doge), like Digibyte https://itunes.apple.com/hk/app/digibyte-wallet/id954957511?mt=8 . Just worth to note that their attitude and official policy towards virtual currencies have always been vague, which allows them flexibility if they so decide to be more lenient with allowing more crypto wallets in the future. But for now, it appears that coins need to demonstrate network strength and tenure to gain entrance into the Apple App store. As of now, Apple's official policy is as follows, "Apps may facilitate transmission of approved virtual currencies provided that they do so in compliance with all state and federal laws for the territories in which the app functions". It's the approved virtual currencies that was intentionally left vague.

But dev, the android wallet looks great and im looking forward towards future developments Smiley

Thanks for informative kind words. I'm actually piecing together a "road-map" that better explains things a bit more clear. I am a one man army on this element of the PXL project; although I am working "full-time" on it; so I hope once done, this road-map better explains what I've done, working on, and PXL's plans. In addition to constructing a road-map, I've been focused mainly on what was priority on today's agenda (technically yesterdays haha) (compiling a working on MAC wallet with the features , which I'll sneak peak for you all working Smiley. I thank you for the patience and support via DM's.
Activity: 179
Fighter of the Dayman
Nice one on trying to get a mobile wallet up and running. I do have some questions though, regarding the mobile wallet.

2. I assume if it is an app it will only work on android since Apple isn't all about adding crypto wallets to the app store, correct?
3. If this is a web based wallet, what kind of security will you have to ensure protection for users against theft and hacks?

Thanks.

So Apple has recently began approving altcoin iOS wallets (beyond those of BTC, LTC, and Doge), like Digibyte https://itunes.apple.com/hk/app/digibyte-wallet/id954957511?mt=8 . Just worth to note that their attitude and official policy towards virtual currencies have always been vague, which allows them flexibility if they so decide to be more lenient with allowing more crypto wallets in the future. But for now, it appears that coins need to demonstrate network strength and tenure to gain entrance into the Apple App store. As of now, Apple's official policy is as follows, "Apps may facilitate transmission of approved virtual currencies provided that they do so in compliance with all state and federal laws for the territories in which the app functions". It's the approved virtual currencies that was intentionally left vague.

But dev, the android wallet looks great and im looking forward towards future developments Smiley

Thanks.

Great questions; and to be fair all of what you've asked will be answered in the road-map when released; it's just things were a bit "quiet" for PXL; figured I'd showcase actual work is being done with these sneak peaks. Should be an exciting month though for PXL  Wink
mobile app sneak peak  Smiley

Wow, very nice. You are really working hard on all of this. Nice to see that. Keep up the good work.

Why thank you  Smiley

Functionality on mobile app is ago,

i rest now, begin on Mac wallet tomorrow  Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

Wow, very nice. You are really working hard on all of this. Nice to see that. Keep up the good work.

Activity: 59
Wallet looks good, looking forward to using the new features  Grin
cool this coin  Grin Grin
  Smiley thanks for the kind words; coding the mobile app right now, will upload a sneak peak of that when functionable!
functionality is my primary focus; once that's definite, going back to change the appearance of the UI is quite simple.

Next wallet sneak peak will be mobile one  Smiley
free-market; I get paid to deliver what was agreed upon from mutual party; just doing what told. hard to imagine with so many coins outstanding this was pNd.. its so early and things haven't even been released. this is  longer than a week or type project, so if a quick flip is what your aiming for I'd consider another coin, gosh there are so many "new" ones. good luck Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
up n down / pump n dump
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
a little strange the pump Huh Huh Huh
Constructing Windows QT with features  (sneak peak Grin)

had it up for a few hrs while i slept; (lucky you if u got to see the rough draft  Wink)
gonna work on it.. just not quite right (im  a perfectionist) will keep forum posted;
Activity: 140
PXL impressive coin and favourites colour of hot activities.... Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: