Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PYRA] Pyramids | X11 PoW | DGW v3 | No IPO | 3D Wallet Project - page 16. (Read 80670 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Now would probably be a good time to aim for Trex - volume is good on C-Cex - they may pay attention right now
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
We keep an eye on PYRA.
Activity: 336
Where do you recommend to mine it ?

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Is this coin is still developing by DEV? I found it searching for promising cryptos. DEV if you are here, could you write something about your future plans? In the mean time I will put some hashes on the PYRA pool.

Waiting to hear from you, DEV
Dev, any plans for the near future?

Future plans will include making deals with local online shopping and service sites for adoption of PYRA as payment method also manufacturing a physical coins for local promotions
we have been also planning to cooperate with a local Dev have a plan of a crypto exchange allow Egyptian pounds (EGP) fiat deposit and trading pair (BTC/EGP - PYRA/EGP) as start .

aywa b2aa
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is this coin is still developing by DEV? I found it searching for promising cryptos. DEV if you are here, could you write something about your future plans? In the mean time I will put some hashes on the PYRA pool.

Future plans will include making deals with local online shopping and service sites for adoption of PYRA as payment method also manufacturing a physical coins for local promotions
we have been also planning to cooperate with a local Dev have a plan of a crypto exchange allow Egyptian pounds (EGP) fiat deposit and trading pair (BTC/EGP - PYRA/EGP) as start .

Have You talk to anyone about it ?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
I've noticed this issue. It's holiday time, all miners went to Pyramids

they are setting up the pyramids so that they can build more
Activity: 70

I take it from this that the coin did not originate in Egypt. The exchange approach probably will not catch on. If you are going to make a coin based on Egypt atleast make it benefit Egypt in some demonstrative way. If it has no impact on the Egyptian economy than it is a waste of time and just a marketing ploy and a scheme. Somehow looks like a remake of SunCoin, that looked Egyptian too.

I suggest Proof of Dev.

On the other hand did notice a lot of typo's on the OP.
Activity: 136

mm4
Activity: 43
Activity: 136
Look at coin price ... been stable for more than a month .... and hash is stable too ...

I think one factor of the price stability we have been holding this far, not single coin were dumped on our side , beside community support

this coin is dead Huh

Are you kidding me ?  Cheesy
Dev dont show up for couple of days and you call the coin dead, hilarious
If we have been inactive the last couple of days thats only because we are working hard and sometimes we take a rest or a vacation just like any job
Remember there is an android wallet development is going on
Anyway we are back and will be active daily to the community

Dev, Can we expect android wallet in a few days, or you need some more time?

yes it's ready, no need to wait
mm4
Activity: 43
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
I've noticed this issue. It's holiday time, all miners went to Pyramids
Activity: 101
The price is over 500 sat now, hash is also still rising and almost no activity on forum - what's going on?
Activity: 182
Strange coin this. Not much activity on the thread here but hash is high and so is price. Seems like a sleeping giant!
Activity: 472
Merit: 250

Activity: 101
Diff is rising?

6 Ghash now... nice 4 a dead coin Wink Anybody knows, what's going on?
Activity: 70
this coin is dead Huh

Are you kidding me ?  Cheesy
Dev dont show up for couple of days and you call the coin dead, hilarious
If we have been inactive the last couple of days thats only because we are working hard and sometimes we take a rest or a vacation just like any job
Remember there is an android wallet development is going on
Anyway we are back and will be active daily to the community

Dev, Can we expect android wallet in a few days, or you need some more time?
Activity: 72
Pages:
Jump to: