Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PYRA] Pyramids | X11 PoW | DGW v3 | No IPO | 3D Wallet Project - page 18. (Read 80670 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi, was the website made by freelance? can you pass the contact info please. It looks great Smiley
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
PyramidsCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!

Why I did not find!

Yeah, because the POS wallet starts, but then never actually responds to a RPC call.

And by POS I'm not talking about proof of stake.

When the wallet is fixed let us know. I just removed the coin.

2 exchanges so far have Pyramids wallet working without any issue ??
I wonder what trouble you are facing just sent you a pm to provide me more info about the issue .
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Why I did not find!

Yeah, because the POS wallet starts, but then never actually responds to a RPC call.

And by POS I'm not talking about proof of stake.

When the wallet is fixed let us know. I just removed the coin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
BLOCK BONUS REWARD ON PYRA.POOLSOFHONOR.COM for 24H..

We need more HAshpower in order to surpass this mining farm...its killing our blockfinding luck...
Pools Of Honor
someone is solo mining... all of our pools together...do not sum up with the network hashrate... and its more than 51%
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Why I did not find!
Activity: 48
when we go to bittrex ??
Pools Of Honor
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Noob to this coin - could anyome summarise what's special about it? have the devs lived up to their promises?

Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
buggy code?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?

Anything to worry about?

Any hidden problems - None yet
premines? - Yes, for bounties and giveaways / coin promo / etc (nothing out of the norm)
instamines? -No (aside from the genesis premine above)
buggy code? - No, as a few of us have been mining this from day 1 and it has been rock solid...
dev squabbles? - Nope
dev complacency? - Dev seems to be active when needed, but likely has a little bit of a life outside of crypto also...
missed deadlines? - None, as this is a straight forward POW coin aimed at gaining interest of primarily Egyptian/North African Continent communities interested in the altcoin scene...

Anything to worry about? - No, although I see your copy and pasting this message across many of the coin's forums??? Are you actually interested in PYRA? Simply looking for something to mine with a small rig? Or just trolling?

You might get a better response if you clarify your intentions and what your looking for?

Just getting caught up to this. No, not trolling at all. Honestly looking for decent coins to get into - or at least coins that wont collapse in an instant overnight, when I'm not looking and away from the computer.

Have you noticed how hard it is to avoid scams and how time consuming it is to go through the unending wave of [ANN] threads. I thought it was a good idea to ask people who already know the answers to save some time on research.
Hi Dev What are you doing? You have not landed over two days!

we were busy working on the android wallet , currently we almost passed half way of coding and after couple of days you will see Pyramids android wallet

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Hi Dev What are you doing? You have not landed over two days!
Activity: 491
Noob to this coin - could anyome summarise what's special about it? have the devs lived up to their promises?

Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
buggy code?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?

Anything to worry about?

Any hidden problems - None yet
premines? - Yes, for bounties and giveaways / coin promo / etc (nothing out of the norm)
instamines? -No (aside from the genesis premine above)
buggy code? - No, as a few of us have been mining this from day 1 and it has been rock solid...
dev squabbles? - Nope
dev complacency? - Dev seems to be active when needed, but likely has a little bit of a life outside of crypto also...
missed deadlines? - None, as this is a straight forward POW coin aimed at gaining interest of primarily Egyptian/North African Continent communities interested in the altcoin scene...

Anything to worry about? - No, although I see your copy and pasting this message across many of the coin's forums??? Are you actually interested in PYRA? Simply looking for something to mine with a small rig? Or just trolling?

You might get a better response if you clarify your intentions and what your looking for?
Activity: 224

Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
buggy code?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?

Anything to worry about?
Activity: 40
Why so shy?

WTB  PYRA, pm me.
Pools Of Honor

I must admit, our dev is honest... trying slowly but steady... No scam, no pretending to care and take advantages of price or everything...
This is actually what is missing nowadays from the cryptoworld... and i really like he does that to help his own people...
cause his country, on of the greatest countries in human history, is manipulated by real life "whales"...

Well done! Nice mining and chatting with you dev.

Thank you for the kind words

PyramidsCoin have been added to whatmine.com  

http://whatmine.com/coin/681/PyramidsCoin-PYRA-X11-Profitability

wish you all the luck    

Activity: 644
Merit: 502
I must admit, our dev is honest... trying slowly but steady... No scam, no pretending to care and take advantages of price or everything...
This is actually what is missing nowadays from the cryptoworld... and i really like he does that to help his own people...
cause his country, on of the greatest countries in human history, is manipulated by real life "whales"...

Killer whales, at that, and with schools of blood-thirsty lampreys tagging along. (my country is no different, mind you)
 Embarrassed
Pools Of Honor

Pages:
Jump to: