Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PYRA] Pyramids | X11 PoW | DGW v3 | No IPO | 3D Wallet Project - page 6. (Read 80668 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
we are working on our website

PyramidsCoin.TRADE

More details will be revealed in the next posts

STAY TUNED!

We would like to announce pyramidscoin will be relaunched/rebooted more details is coming in the next post
stay tuned

#PYRA_is_back
Activity: 142
Looks like the end is near for scam coins/ICOs.  Best dump out  and move into something safe and (hopefully) scam free like Dogecoin or Pandacoin, etc.  The Feds are coming ...

http://www.coindesk.com/fincen-rules-bitcoin-payment-processors-exchanges-money-transmitters/

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sec-sends-inquiry-letters-hundreds-bitcoin-companies-unregistered-securities/

I don't want to hear how "this is crypto, anon, the government can't touch it". Right, but they can touch Bittrex, Cryptsy, etc. and "encourage" them to delist anything on their scam list ... And if the exchanges want to stand firm (like that will happen ...) good luck getting any real merchants to use a coin once they get a friendly call from a nice fellow in Washington.

Some might want to make fine distinctions between Exchanges, altcoins like Etherium, etc. but the guy on the phone with all the power in the cheap suit making $30,000 a year won't.  All the scammers love to put pics up from Wolf of Wallstreet.  Funny they never post pics from the end of that movie when it all went to hell. 

China has been itching around banning altcoins for years but hasn't taken the plunge ... exactly.  With the US taking the lead there won't be any stopping them.  Bye-bye Bter, etc.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
someone have a node list? Doen't seem to sync...
Activity: 224
Guys, write in a new topic!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pyra-pyramidscoin-x11-powpos-dgw-v3-update-28102014-egyptian-795047

This one is abandoned, the old dev is gone, now it's new PYRA with new Dev and Bittrex incoming Cheesy
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
When can I expect getting PYRA to any other exchange than c-cex ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
One of my bagholds coin Tongue Maybe just will rising. What will you impelemnt new things?
Activity: 9
uff.. finally..., some good news (or rather... any news)
Activity: 490
Today I'd like to inform that PYRA will be supported by new pyramidscoin_dev_support. New members in team. Good luck! They will work hard to improve PYRA.
New dev, what good news?
Activity: 156
Today I'd like to inform that PYRA will be supported by new pyramidscoin_dev_support. New members in team. Good luck! They will work hard to improve PYRA.

Great! I'll waiting what are you going to come up with!
+1
Activity: 22

Great! I'm waiting what are you going to come up with!
Activity: 35
Activity: 156
dev, any news? block explorer offline  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Explorer is not working
Activity: 631
Merit: 501
Hello everyone,

I have added PyramidsCoin to my site!
This will be a 1% fee pool with P2Pool style mining.

http://wmikrut.com

PfKDSjKUEkBvfgheuPTFB4DAfNeTeMKjVu
Activity: 420
Why post was edited? PYRA is dead?

Yes!it's!

price going down doesn't mean it's dead , all cryptos are suffering these days but who knows what might happen in the coming days

Dev plan is very good, but there has been no real action! At least we didn't see what!

Better to hold back on the action and pay out slowly without big surprises. Real action is usually followed by real sell-offs.
Activity: 177
This is a good coin with active devs. That's what we all want so buying and holding these kind of coins is the right move. With constant development of the coin price will follow and rise again so this is a great time to buy and that's exactly what i'm doing. Keep up the good work devs and we'll all see a nice 10X profit at current prices when PYRA returns where it should be. Thanks.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Yes!it's!

price going down doesn't mean it's dead , all cryptos are suffering these days but who knows what might happen in the coming days

Dev plan is very good, but there has been no real action! At least we didn't see what!

Yes!it's!

Pages:
Jump to: