Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PYRA] PyramidsCoin | X11 PoW+PoS | DGW v3 | UPDATE 28/10/2014 | Egyptian - page 11. (Read 107924 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Already I can not wait for tomorrow's publication Smiley

Shop looks great  Cool
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hello again, we are pleased to inform you, that tomorrow at 8 UTC we will publish the second roadmap, that will continue the process of great improvements to PYRA. In the meantime please enjoy the great movie, that announce the new things to come.

The film is really amazing
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
Hello again, we are pleased to inform you, that tomorrow at 8 UTC we will publish the second roadmap, that will continue the process of great improvements to PYRA. In the meantime please enjoy the great movie, that announce the new things to come.

Whaaaat?! Wooow! I'm going to Egypt!

I wonder how will it work, interesting...
Activity: 584
Merit: 250

Great work. but.................http://pyramidscoin.com/ down Sad
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
How many things would be to buy?

in this video you can see 4 but it may be Execute preview

There was 5.
1. Sphinx
2. Cat
3. Pyramid
4. Ankh
5. Trip to Egypt Cheesy (my favorite one Cheesy )

I think there will be a lot more Grin
Activity: 66

WOW. Now I can to Egypt Smiley and buy some stuff for PYRA Cheesy
Have any coin something like that?
To be honest - I haven't seen anything like that Wink

BTW, the movie is amazing! I can't wait till tomorrow to see details of new features! Grin

I also can not wait Cheesy The first thing I buy is a statuette.
Activity: 151

in this video you can see 4 but it may be Execute preview
Activity: 91

WOW. Now I can to Egypt Smiley and buy some stuff for PYRA Cheesy
Have any coin something like that?
To be honest - I haven't seen anything like that Wink

BTW, the movie is amazing! I can't wait till tomorrow to see details of new features! Grin
Activity: 29

Wow dev forward all the time  Shocked
Activity: 66
Great news for woman, great for man, and great for camel Cheesy

I lie and cry Cheesy
Activity: 84
I'm still in shock. Maybe in this year I will go to Egypt Cheesy
Who is going with me ? Cheesy
Activity: 223
One word : AMAZING !

Music in wallet ?  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Which coin has a music player in wallet ?
Activity: 84
Activity: 151
Great news for woman, great for man, and great for camel Cheesy
Activity: 98

Shop in wallet. Great news for women Cheesy I like that Wink
Activity: 52
bloody hell !! what?  shop at wallett? Holly Shit!!!!
Activity: 73
Vacations in Egypt payed with Pyra?! That is news! Smiley
Activity: 172

Shocked wow its very cool movie!!! Shop in wallet? I must see that!!! Nice!! Dev! I <3 you Cheesy
Activity: 701
Merit: 500

I thin that II movie is even better than the first. Great work!
Activity: 101

lol, amazing movie and great new functions Smiley
thanks, dev
Pages:
Jump to: