Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PYRA] PyramidsCoin | X11 PoW+PoS | DGW v3 | UPDATE 28/10/2014 | Egyptian - page 6. (Read 107924 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
1 PYRA the block is a good decision. A launch DICE in wallett is just great Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 266
Clocklike, holy shhh...  Cheesy
Looks great, will try!

Dice in wallet... already in love!  Kiss Grin

Thank you!
Activity: 43
Awesome update man! Downloaded new wallet, syncing up, and hitting the Dice.
Activity: 34
Dear PyramidsCoin Community,

As promised, we are presenting the latest version of the PyramidsCoin wallet with integrated game (Roll Dice) and faucet! We kindly invite you to play, enjoy and win some PyramidsCoin. Have a great fun! To be transparent and honest, we need to communicate that one of our developers left the team and we are not able to finish PoS functionality at the moment. As interim solution, we have decided to change block reward to 1 PYRA, starting from block 420 000. This means that work on POS functionality is delayed but not closed. More info to be published later this month. Feel free to contact us if you think you can help us.

Please update your wallets to the latest version: https://mega.co.nz/#!Rx5CmC4B!_5xrwNqlPtgwKDeuFQRJudJoPtb-49CIuEAgUc9C1P8

To all pools and exchanges: please update your wallets: https://github.com/altcoindeveloper/pyramidscoin

Thank you  Your PyramidsCoin Dev Team

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It would be unusual if updates will not be ready. Last times it was ready and updated right on time to the single second.
Evrything ready for today,dev?
Activity: 31
Im buying the max i can at theses prices, in a few days with the news of the dev this will go much higher!!!
One more day and we are on 300
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
So strange, this is one of the most interesting coins out there, and people are selling!!!???

Someone are selling, someone are buying Wink
Activity: 46
Dont dump your coins,with thjs updates we are going to 300 min. this weekend

They dump their coins, we buy it and sell at higher level.
Easy profit Smiley

All the dumper are stupid, but smart people just buy their coins and make a profit after new updates Smiley
I agree with your opinion
So strange, this is one of the most interesting coins out there, and people are selling!!!???
Yes.And i am buying Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 80

Easy profit Smiley

All the dumper are stupid, but smart people just buy their coins and make a profit after new updates Smiley

You are 100% right!
In my opinion now is a good moment for buy some PYRA.
Activity: 98

Easy profit Smiley

Activity: 62

Easy profit Smiley
Activity: 101

Dumpers will run out of coins soon, I think.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Buying more and hodl Grin

+1.
Price will be higher it is obvious. With this amount of coin price should be around 500-700 sat

Hope You are right - it looks promising Smiley . There is a lot of cheap coins in the asks though.
I think 500 sat will be max. Now it is hard time for BTC so people are very carefull.
I want to see only 200 sat at first Cheesy

200 sat is just a matter of time, short time. After all this upgrades people should know that PYRA is worth to invest BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: