Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PYRA] PyramidsCoin | X11 PoW+PoS | DGW v3 | UPDATE 28/10/2014 | Egyptian - page 29. (Read 107924 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hello everybody!
Sorry for the last absence - I was REALLY busy with implementing the new features and improvements. That was really difficult task!
Fortunately, I managed to do it! Be prepared for the news. They are coming soon...
Great! Tought that the dev is gone but I was wrong Tongue
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hello everybody!
Sorry for the last absence - I was REALLY busy with implementing the new features and improvements. That was really difficult task!
Fortunately, I managed to do it! Be prepared for the news. They are coming soon...

Really great to hear that Smiley
We are waiting for coming news.
Activity: 151
This was a test of our patience;)
Activity: 98
Hello everybody!

Are you going to implement Bittrex to wallet ?
Nice to see you back Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello everybody!
Nice I'm starting to dig  Cool
Activity: 336
Hello everybody!

Welcome back Smiley I thought it was over, but I see I was wrong.
So could you be more precise about this coming soon ?
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Hello everybody!

Yeah! When you will release hot news?
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
Hello everybody!

At last; nice to see you again, dev.
Activity: 34
Hello everybody!
Activity: 156
hi im mining in HASHHOT POOL bin mining for 15 hours i have coins but none confirms is there a problem on the network?Huh?
??

send ticket to hashhot, this is pool's problem, not network
Activity: 61
hi im mining in HASHHOT POOL bin mining for 15 hours i have coins but none confirms is there a problem on the network?Huh?
??
Activity: 156
Activity: 61
Activity: 103
p2pool is back to life! there was several issues with the server room but now they’re gone and everything is working good

I extract on the P2pool a few days but so far I do not have anything in your wallet. Speed ​​of 2.72 khash / s to 5 khash / s
I'm using the CPU. I have to 10000 (yay !!!)
Is it because they have not yet recovered the block?
Or rather do not dig?

Connect to p2pool and send me address.
I sent you a PM
Activity: 56
p2pool is back to life! there was several issues with the server room but now they’re gone and everything is working good

I extract on the P2pool a few days but so far I do not have anything in your wallet. Speed ​​of 2.72 khash / s to 5 khash / s
Or rather do not dig?

Connect to p2pool and send me address.
Activity: 103

Or rather do not dig?
Activity: 56
Activity: 57
"errors" : "Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."

wtf
yep. same

I downloaded the wallet today, solo mined some coins, sent them to Bittrex and they showed up.
It seems to be working fine for me.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

i like how the new dev is not even arabic speaker not to mention he is not egyption .... probably a big bagholder

im from egypt and i knida know the real dev

had really big problem with his life ...he gived up on project when he saw the coin fork

you can't really call this egyption crypto currency .... its just another garbage coin

Pages:
Jump to: