Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PYRA] PyramidsCoin | X11 PoW+PoS | DGW v3 | UPDATE 28/10/2014 | Egyptian - page 5. (Read 107924 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Going to buy some  cheap coins
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Just bought a few more coins, want to have around 2 or 3 million coins, and then the fun will begin Cheesy

Its under 30M coins in circulation, people remember this  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Just bought a few more coins, want to have around 2 or 3 million coins, and then the fun will begin Cheesy
legendary
Just bought 500K for fun Cheesy

Edit: Even dev rejected to work with me together on ROS but still i like his coin. Still think that combine forces should be better for both of us.
Activity: 266
legendary
Activity: 1223
legendary
Pyras be strong, don't dump em... such a nice coin, all updates clocklike! We have a future!

Greets 0bert
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Today is POS

PYRA-DEV said,

"To be transparent and honest, we need to communicate that one of our developers left the team and we are not able to finish PoS functionality at the moment. As interim solution, we have decided to change block reward to 1 PYRA, starting from block 420 000. This means that work on POS functionality is delayed but not closed. More info to be published later this month."

Yet, the really good news is, and its clear from the charts, that somebody(s) knows "something" and has been accumulating coins UP TO 94sat!! Under 70 this coin is a STEAL. Others think so, too.  Wink
Activity: 584
This price is shit! :/ I dont understand why its so low Sad
Dat dumpers ...................................
Activity: 172
This price is shit! :/ I dont understand why its so low Sad
Activity: 196
Sunday is POS implementation!!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Did the Bittrex API happen?
Today we have updates for bittrex in walllet
About wallet dice:
What is the max. amount for 1 bet i can win? No info, need improvements. Smiley

Greets
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hello,

Would it be possible to add the Dice to be via API as well, that iframe in wallet is not the best. Not sure if that site allows that. But if not maybe you guys could develop your own dice game?

Thanks,
Alk
Activity: 584
Dear PyramidsCoin Community,

As promised, we are presenting the latest version of the PyramidsCoin wallet with integrated game (Roll Dice) and faucet! We kindly invite you to play, enjoy and win some PyramidsCoin. Have a great fun! To be transparent and honest, we need to communicate that one of our developers left the team and we are not able to finish PoS functionality at the moment. As interim solution, we have decided to change block reward to 1 PYRA, starting from block 420 000. This means that work on POS functionality is delayed but not closed. More info to be published later this month. Feel free to contact us if you think you can help us.

Please update your wallets to the latest version: https://mega.co.nz/#!Rx5CmC4B!_5xrwNqlPtgwKDeuFQRJudJoPtb-49CIuEAgUc9C1P8

To all pools and exchanges: please update your wallets: https://github.com/altcoindeveloper/pyramidscoin

Thank you  Your PyramidsCoin Dev Team

Amazing update.
GREAT WORK developers Smiley I want more pyramids coin Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: