Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QamblingChain - innovative gaming and gambling platform based on MN/POS - page 5. (Read 1309 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 1
How much coins needed for pos now?

there is no minimal coin for staking, any number you have will do, just a question of time you get the reward, the bigger coin you have, the faster you get the reward.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The user's high anonymity in the gambling industry is
It seems to be very supportive of a particular layer.

I already have some approvals and commitments from companies using QCN COIN as payment method in our system!
This is very good!
I think that it is very strong when the foundation comes up!
copper member
Activity: 17
Activity: 266
Phase 1 pre-sale 7 Masternode were sold only 8  left. Phase 1 price 0.25 BTC
Merit: 10
the project really looks solid and attractive. prospects you are likely good. a lot of information about you I see in various sources.
copper member
Activity: 322
HINDI translation is DONE...

here is the link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qamblingchain-innovative-gaming-and-gambling-platform-based-on-mnpos-4780464

my wallet address
QQpp1zCrsCWgZuVykJRVm9VL4BnTorYLNJ

thank you and all the best for this project...
Activity: 84
Anyone know the price ?  Which  exchange is the first exchange.

15 Mn for the price of 0.25 BTC
10 Mn for the price of 0.35 BTC

If you want you can buy 250 Qcn for 0.1 BTC & 500 Qcn for 0.15Btc

This is good deal . If you don't have enough BTc to buy  Masternode you can  buy few hundred and Stake till you get  enough coin for Masternode
copper member
Activity: 322
this project looks promising.... i am happy to be part of this community.... all the best team....
Activity: 154
We recognize and appreciate your dedicated efforts. we hope to see more success on your project.
Activity: 154
I like the fact that this project will work through the blockhain, this is a big plus on the part of security
Last Friday's question is a bit easy. It's just that they answered so fast. But today, I cannot find the answer on the first one.

What question?  Do they have Trivia? I don't see any channel for trivia  Huh
Activity: 70
Last Friday's question is a bit easy. It's just that they answered so fast. But today, I cannot find the answer on the first one.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
I see is a good project. Dont forget to see roadmap and whitepaper for best. Lock the choice for investement and Go join QamblingChain for best action and best future.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Do you have an alpha version of your app?  it would be interesting to see . Now almost every person has a smartphone and your project can be successful .

they app has not release yet, but the layout look awesome.
And yes as you said, this will be a great plus value for the project as most of us are smartphone user.
Activity: 140

15 Mn for the price of 0.25 BTC
10 Mn for the price of 0.35 BTC

If you want you can buy 250 Qcn for 0.1 BTC & 500 Qcn for 0.15Btc
Activity: 26
I think that QCN is a very unique project.
If it becomes a coin that can be used commonly in gambling facilities and various platforms all around the world,
QCN will bring a huge contribution and benefits.
However, it seems dangerous if it is not always sensitive to fraudulent movements.

First 15  Masternode sale of 0.25 BTC. Only 10 left. I think Cryptobridge is the first exchange
Activity: 84
Activity: 180
Do you have an alpha version of your app?  it would be interesting to see . Now almost every person has a smartphone and your project can be successful .

As of now no - usercryptomany will update you soon on this
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Pages:
Jump to: