Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QamblingChain - innovative gaming and gambling platform based on MN/POS - page 7. (Read 1309 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
One more gambling project. I can't denied that this kind of project having many investors and many people using it.
So let just wait and see the result of this project Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
You just scored one card! Yeah, you got a correct tick for wallet release on the promised date. That gives me faith in the development of this project. I like your roadmap but let's see it unfold.

Thanks!
Meeting our promised deadlines is our first priority.
Activity: 154
when I say only dumb people who think will get a periodic profit from the gambling industry, especially with a preset masternode coin, this is not something to be counted on because this will make small investors going bankrupt, but for big investors, this will be the place play a fun for them
Activity: 571
Another masternode coin with presale.
Activity: 140
You just scored one card! Yeah, you got a correct tick for wallet release on the promised date. That gives me faith in the development of this project. I like your roadmap but let's see it unfold.
Activity: 266
I like the concept and with some times developers are coming out and taking this project to an higher level. I hope to see many player mining through gamining in the near future. If they will start marketing this project will grow massiv. Wish it all the best and I am happy to be a part in the early stages
Activity: 486
Russian and Ukrainian translation reserved
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
where is your team ? i cant find it at your site
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
I am starting to think and predict that sooner or later, the coins in cryptocurrency can be use for gambling and gaming purposes. Wherein a player or customer will pay the bill through crypto coins.
Activity: 111
Dutch translation reserved
Activity: 159
reserve german translation
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
everybody is creating a project with MN/PoS/PoW features. still, the hype is not yet over for MN-related projects. i just do hope that MN buyers will be wise enough which project should he really invest on. most of them has very short lifespan. after dumping to an exchange, give a lil time and the coin will be of no worth anymore. i hope this one is different.
Activity: 8
hi... Spanish Translate RESERVED
copper member
Activity: 17

QamblingChain

QamblingChain (QCN) is a masternode based crypto currency for the gambling industry and the problem that we wish to solve is the fast transaction requirements that these types of websites have and also the anonymous needs of the users and to achieve high speed transactions on the gambling websites. Our Blockchain will be anonymous and highly secure in order to insure all transactions will stay on the same QCN Network and the network will be anonymous and responsive between users. Each user will have an ID Number and users will not need to login with e-mail, or phone number, or their name! Login and authentication will be with ID and password and QCN accounts will be safe and anonymous for all users. Users that purchase QCN masternodes will need to fill out a form, when we finish the development of iOS and Android apps, user will login with their ID and password and they will see the coins that they purchased in the secure anonymous wallet.
Our technology will be based on ERC20 and we plan to start development in early August 2018.

QAMBLINGCHAIN PLATFORM (RELEASE 2019)

QCN aims to create a Profit Sharing platform built on trust and reputation within the Gambling Network ecosystem. Security is our first priority within our decentralized platform. We utilize the popular ERC20 Blockchain technology allowing other developers to join seamlessly and without difficulty or concern. QCN contributes to redefining the core values of cryptocurrency in the present and future to generate positive changes in the way that crypto is viewed & adopted in the next 10 years. We are now in negotiation with more than 25 gambling companies and we already have several on going approvals and commitments from companies to use QCN COIN as the Payment Method in their Systems!

QSPIRIT - MOBILE SPORTS BETTING AND GAMBLING APPLICATION (RELEASE 2019) (ALPHA LAYOUT)

Mainnet started today

Presale started today

Masternodes.online listing - 4th August

Exchange listing - 4th August

We are doing our presale on Escodex!
https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.QCN_ESCODEX.BTC

15 / 15 Masternodes left - 0.30 BTC

10 / 10 Masternodes left - 0.40 BTC

Crypto-Bridge listing on its way!

Masternodes.online

Pages:
Jump to: