Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 111. (Read 94470 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Telegram @magistr_yota
so whats about airdrop?
Received few min ago.
Happy for you! I have not arrived yet ...
And how much did you get if it's not a secret ?!

Nice. I've been tweeting crazily about QBIC. Hope to get a good reward

Got the airdrop but did not get the 7QBIC/day for two tweets (Did  2 QBIC tweets + RT for the last 7 days)
HI! Today we are pay first wave airdrops. After that we will recheck for retweets and fb shares. Please wait. We will pay for all retweets and shares.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
1 days on 4x1070 got 2 coins, on lycheebit. Today there low hash. Went to mineProject.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
How many coins I will mine within 24h with 7xGTX1070 ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Got the airdrop but did not get the 7QBIC/day for two tweets (Did  2 QBIC tweets + RT for the last 7 days)
nevermind... I didn't even get both airdrop and signature reward. Got 15 coins. For something. It happens a lot. Crowdcoin or Saros, I sign up then something happens and they fail to pay me but not the rest. I guess it's the work of abrahamistic christian devl. Short for 'devloper of hell'
Activity: 183
so whats about airdrop?
Received few min ago.

Got the airdrop but did not get the 7QBIC/day for two tweets (Did  2 QBIC tweets + RT for the last 7 days)
 Tongue Ouch! I guess DIXI dev is missing as well. Probably the same dev at DIVVY. So that's some 25% change of investors investing in the wrong scheme... not Ponzi but brutal gangbangin' goddamn scam
Activity: 56
So lycheebit.com was working but now has 578 miners giving 60.21Mh/s, and mineproject.ru was working but is now throwing goacoins back at me. Which one to mine?
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Your thread might mislead readers a little bit, because you mentioned about auction.
auctions pre-exchange everywhere that's a trend. They all do discord auctions. Even Spark, Crowdcoin and Bulwark and Numus. The most recent are TUN, TIN and QBIC and even Sigil though must ppl never heard of it. Also DIXI and DIVVY, I guess that was the DIVVY dev who sold MNs then ran away though there was more Idk about. That was good I didn't invest there. Coinsmarkets saved me, by shutting down. I lost 13.5 LTC and mostly I'm not sure everyone gets their money back. Aslo Neodash dev ran away too. Bad luck for those investors
Your warning thread really worthy for masternodes investors.
Your thread might mislead readers a little bit, because you mentioned about auction.
auctions pre-exchange everywhere that's a trend. They all do discord auctions. Even Spark, Crowdcoin and Bulwark and Numus. The most recent are TUN, TIN and QBIC and even Sigil though must ppl never heard of it. Also DIXI and DIVVY, I guess that was the DIVVY dev who sold MNs then ran away though there was more Idk about. That was good I didn't invest there. Coinsmarkets saved me, by shutting down. I lost 13.5 LTC and mostly I'm not sure everyone gets their money back. Aslo Neodash dev ran away too. Bad luck for those investors
Activity: 168
Really? Why you said that even if you are joining the QBIC signature campaign?
I was talking about TINcoin obviously. I don't like their behaviour. Took them two weeks to do nothing Undecided
I was talking about TINcoin obviously. I don't like their behaviour. Took them two weeks to do nothing Undecided
How to buy coin is there any ICO

Auction right now in discord for MN, 1000 coins
Activity: 78
How to buy coin is there any ICO
Activity: 101
Can your project be explained in < 60 seconds?
errrrm... dump premine in auctions for MN then run away? Recently that happened to some projects. Also there's Tincoin. Lots of auctions and not so many exchange listings in two weeks Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I also hope to receive coins. I believe in the project and I am sure. that holding the coins for the end of the year - you can get good money for them! I look in the wallet every 5 minutes, but so far nothing has come ...
so whats about airdrop?
Received few min ago.

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
It's true that QBIC Coin is an innovative and even very interesting digital money project. With the main goal of making instant,
private, online or in-store payments using a secure open-source platform that will be hosted by all users in the world. I hope this project continues to evolve and innovate.
Can your project be explained in < 60 seconds?
errrrm... dump premine in auctions for MN then run away? Recently that happened to some projects. Also there's Tincoin. Lots of auctions and not so many exchange listings in two weeks Wink
Activity: 1
Can I reserve the italian translation?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
so whats about airdrop?
Received few min ago.
Jump to: