Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 107. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is anybody mining this and getting coins to their wallet?
If so what pool are using?

I think altminer.net seems to work
Activity: 67
Merit: 11
Guys, how a jr member can set up a signature?
It cuts down more than a half, leaving only what I have
Activity: 256
Merit: 11
Few days ago i saw post with google.doc page where all ppl who participating in airdrop and signature company were present. Can you link it again please. Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
I would like to join the signature campaign.
User ID= 906737
Rank = Sr. Member
Starting Post= 552
Qbic Wallet=GPJa98CzzN3vSo9QrqRxRrk4qm9TVWsCxc
Activity: 294
Merit: 12

there is no stable pool..

if this is true then how do we know the pool is not robbing us for hashing power?

I mean, I did try a couple pools, and nothing, some showed up as gobyte and I never got earnings, im trying another one and im not getting earnings.... so whats going on with this coin? pools not working...
Activity: 10
Hi everyone! I need more information!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hello everybody,

Thank you for being with us! We are very proud to announce that we are listed in a http://btc-alpha.com/ exchange
and more exchanges coming this week. Our dev team is working 24/7 to be sure that the network works fine.
The listing in all ranking sites are coming as well. Also we have started to develop mobile applications (iOS,Android).

We want to thank all our community that supported us through this first week. They will definitely  be rewarded for that.

So we have made that great effort to reach the earth orbit. Now we are ready to go further.

Everybody buckle up.

When will be the next airdrop? for signature and twitter post?
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Telegram @magistr_yota
Hello everybody,

Thank you for being with us! We are very proud to announce that we are listed in a http://btc-alpha.com/ exchange
and more exchanges coming this week. Our dev team is working 24/7 to be sure that the network works fine.
The listing in all ranking sites are coming as well. Also we have started to develop mobile applications (iOS,Android).

We want to thank all our community that supported us through this first week. They will definitely  be rewarded for that.

So we have made that great effort to reach the earth orbit. Now we are ready to go further.

Everybody buckle up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 114

there is no stable pool..
wallet sync seems to work fine, has anyone successfully set up their masternode yet?

Activity: 126
Congrats on listing in btc-alpha. This is interesting coin to watch.  Smiley
Activity: 160
Thank you for the airdrop!
this is a weird coin because all the pools are showing gobyte for the payments, and there is 1 pool that doesnt even show you your earnings, discord is silent with people who dont know whats going on...

whats the offical pool to go to someone in discord said pools were robbing people
Activity: 7
You already have telegram channel?
QBIC now listed on btc-alpha
Activity: 160
Just finished setting up my qbic wallet on windows and i strongly feel positive about this token. After am don with the bounty hopefully I ll pick up some of the token with my btc. Hope the signature bounty is still active?
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
OK. We will See.The difficulty is amazing for a New coin.
it's just since yesterday and the diff now is compared to DESIRE. But at start there was diff 600+ and lots of Nicehash. As for now they all went for TUN and Rapture at arcpool. I see sort of 40-60 GH/s on one fishy coin the dev of which stole my 0.35 coins at his 'official' pool when blockchain reset happened. Minimum payout of 1 coin, at Neoscrypt? Really?!
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
hello
Thanks for the 15 qbic. i want to mine the coin if i know the price.
As a result of masternode auction, the price for each QBIC is somewhere around 0.0015 to 0.002 BTC. Good luck
If you're right, my income for the week, will be like during the month for my rigs Grin
Activity: 57
OK. We will See.The difficulty is amazing for a New coin.
Jump to: