Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 137. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
8 hours mining and nothing found  Cry
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
What is your marketing plan? How are you going to advertise your product?
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Telegram @magistr_yota
When can read whitepaper?

whitepaper will be available in one week
copper member
Telegram @magistr_yota
when I can earn coins on video cards

the pool is coming
Activity: 43
when I can earn coins on video cards
copper member
Telegram @magistr_yota
We think that the following users Gio Brio, Toto Cotigno, Crack-T try to steal Masternodes by blackmail method!
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Possible to GPU right now? when ? thank you !

It will be possible in a couple of hours

where is mining software, thank you sir.
Activity: 33
When can read whitepaper?
Activity: 307
Merit: 12
QBİC Tweets? I haven't found, you can give the address?
Activity: 66
Merit: 13

Don't make GPU miner few days. Because a lot of people without rigs. Lets miners with rigs mine enother coins!!!

+1 !!!
Activity: 29

Don't make GPU miner few days. Because a lot of people without rigs. Lets miners with rigs mine enother coins!!!
copper member
Telegram @magistr_yota

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Rolling in the Deep
copper member
Telegram @magistr_yota
dev, i am trying to get in touch with you  desespratly wihtout success on telegram. me and my friend have been scammed for 0.8 btc in total by a a team of scammers - one of them using the same nick than you. i sent dozen of  messages in telegram with evidences. i used the telegram link from your website and when i arrive there were at least 2 or 3 people from a team. they were selling masternodes openly in the general chat. and none of your team was react to this rapidly.  of course you will use the argument that your responsable to who sent coins blablabla...but i don't understain one thing... when you create a telegram group... how commes nobody from your team didn't that ? again i have all the screenshot. please contact me.

Dev you have to answer to this person, because this makes you lack integrity.

On the channel, we have stated that we are NOT selling anything.

Activity: 518
dev, i am trying to get in touch with you  desespratly wihtout success on telegram. me and my friend have been scammed for 0.8 btc in total by a a team of scammers - one of them using the same nick than you. i sent dozen of  messages in telegram with evidences. i used the telegram link from your website and when i arrive there were at least 2 or 3 people from a team. they were selling masternodes openly in the general chat. and none of your team was react to this rapidly.  of course you will use the argument that your responsable to who sent coins blablabla...but i don't understain one thing... when you create a telegram group... how commes nobody from your team didn't that ? again i have all the screenshot. please contact me.

Dev you have to answer to this person, because this makes you lack integrity.
Activity: 14
Don’t mine this coin. Block 5000 mined. If you are stupid enough to mine this coin then make sure your stupid enough to put all your bitcoin into coinsmarkets.com

This is what will happen with this coin.

You will mine it for a week or two with a block reward of less than 1. You save about 100 after hard mining.
It goes on the exchange and sells for a ridiculous 1 or 2 usd then mr dev dumps his 15000 coins when it his 3 or 4 usd and never returns.

The coin goes dead and you end up paying electricity costs when you could have mined SO MANY other coins
copper member
Telegram @magistr_yota
Can anybody explain me how that one guy is able to mine all night long and nobody else had income ? Only that one ? From 1000 to 5000 (10AM)?

We think we somebody have started a mining pool there.

Please share it with community
copper member
Telegram @magistr_yota
hi, win wallet is still "synchronizing additional data" adjustment after each each block, stops cpu usage 0%  ==> bullshit

A little patience, we are working to resolve the problem
Activity: 33
Can anybody explain me how that one guy is able to mine all night long and nobody else had income ? Only that one ? From 1000 to 5000 (10AM)?
Activity: 234
hi, win wallet is still "synchronizing additional data" adjustment after each each block, stops cpu usage 0%  ==> bullshit
Jump to: