Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 138. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
With a core i7 920 (no AES-NI)
1 hour of mining (see previous posts)
results :
http://www.zimagez.com/zimage/capturedcran2018-01-1219-48-48.php
My very first solo mining Smiley

You just set setgenerate true command on console? Added some nodes to wallet?
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Telegram @magistr_yota
Greetings dear community, we understand the problems that occurred during startup. But it happens and we try to solve all the problems in turn. I hope that all your questions will be solved. Including those that the crooks had been robbed. A little terenia and trust us and we will justify all.

Still with us, it's good)

We will solve all issues and will be support community
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Greetings dear community, we understand the problems that occurred during startup. But it happens and we try to solve all the problems in turn. I hope that all your questions will be solved. Including those that the crooks had been robbed. A little terenia and trust us and we will justify all.

Still with us, it's good)
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
When dev fix the wallet?
copper member
Telegram @magistr_yota
the developers have not yet sell masternode, be careful
Activity: 148
You need 1000 GBX to setup a masternode and start to earn rewards."
copper member
Telegram @magistr_yota
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Masternode is another famous scam now after ethereum token so think before invest.
I see some masternode coin born and dead in this few month only, maybe from the same scam dev want quick money.

Masternode is not a scam. Look at Dash for example
Of course masternode is not a scam, but some dev is scammer.
Look at saru and onex cash. dev is gone..
No hard feeling, i don't hate masternode or anything it's just a precaution just in case.
Activity: 107
Masternode is another famous scam now after ethereum token so think before invest.
I see some masternode coin born and dead in this few month only, maybe from the same scam dev want quick money.

Masternode is another famous scam now?Recent misappropriating project is a lot, but not lacking in some real work team, so do not over-general
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Looks like Wallet - CPU mining is not happening any longer now..

I can confirm. Anyone is GPU mining ?
Activity: 82
Looks like Wallet - CPU mining is not happening any longer now..
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
I can run MN, but need little more coins
Activity: 20
Reserve FRENCH translate

Zox
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
any news need pool or setting solo mining
Activity: 8

Masternode is not a scam. Look at Dash for example
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
This is a new project. Let's see, what's the new expectation, what is the demand for the airdrop?
Activity: 56

*sigh* another VIOG ?  How many times can you clone this stuff ?
Activity: 84
Jump to: