Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 14. (Read 94443 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
As we finish up the week, we'd like to announce that we've published the first edition of The Chronicles. It can be found here: https://medium.com/@CryptoQBIC/the-chronicles-9cf5e17b09de Have a great weekend, all!

Dr.eW
you should spend couple of mins to take a look at listing rules of the following exchange:
https://cryptox.pl/
Then, send official listing requirement to the one if you interested in cryptox exchange.

I'll make it a point to check it out this upcoming week. Thanks for passing on the info... keep in mind the team's position on adding more exchanges though. Regardless, it never hurts to know what options are out there!

Dr.eW
Yes.. whitepaper solid.. team looks solid.. roadmap is well thought through .. even the website is better than a lot of large coins out there.. so it is impressive.. I think it's way undervalued compared to most of the junk out there. Read the medium above and I rest my case.. great work

We very much appreciate (and agree with) your evaluation of our project. We're gaining traction and momentum! Choo Choo... Watch out for the Qbic train! Wink
Looks good so far Smiley
Time to set up a MN I guess .. Cheesy

Let us know if you need help setting up your node. Guides and FAQ's can be found on our website as well as on our Discord channel. https://discord.gg/Gpj7wNb

Good luck and welcome to the Qbic fam.

Dr.eW
The Video Tutorial has officially ended. Thank you all for your contributions and quality videos.. we plan to announce the winner(s) on Monday! Until then, have a great weekend and do something fun!

Dr.eW
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Looks good so far Smiley
Time to set up a MN I guess .. Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
Keep up the good work QBIC team!
Activity: 71
Yes.. whitepaper solid.. team looks solid.. roadmap is well thought through .. even the website is better than a lot of large coins out there.. so it is impressive.. I think it's way undervalued compared to most of the junk out there. Read the medium above and I rest my case.. great work
As we finish up the week, we'd like to announce that we've published the first edition of The Chronicles. It can be found here: https://medium.com/@CryptoQBIC/the-chronicles-9cf5e17b09de Have a great weekend, all!

Dr.eW
Thanks for the update, QBIC team.
Yes, use this version for now.. the other is still being tested (and isn't working properly just yet).
In addition, I would like to know more about current progresses of QBIC 2.0 project and next steps in QBIC 2.0 plan. Would you mind telling more about those ones, Dr.eW1, please.

Absolutely, thanks for asking! I would love to... our blog will address these exact questions! It will be published by tomorrow at the latest. Wink

Dr.eW
Yeah, blog for QBIC community. Great news for community because we will have official channel for discussions on QBIC progresses, ideas, help each other to fix issues.

Yes, well, we have plenty of official channels that address community questions and technical issues on a daily basis (Discord and Telegram). The blog will serve as a space to provide an overview of past Qbic achievements as well as to provide updates for on-going developments. We plan to publish one every couple of weeks for now, and depending on how it's received and the value it provides, we can make adjustments as time moves forward.

Dr.eW
What will be the benefits from using yours comparing to other options?

Hey there! benefits of using our... currency? qnode (masternode)? not sure I know what you mean exactly, but, if you haven't already take a look at what we're working on, swing by our website and take a look around. You'll find our roadmap, whitepaper, guides, etc..

And then come back and tell me what you think! I'd love to hear your thoughts..

Make it a great day, everyone.

Dr.eW
Activity: 98
What will be the benefits from using yours comparing to other options?
Thanks for the update, QBIC team.
Yes, use this version for now.. the other is still being tested (and isn't working properly just yet).
In addition, I would like to know more about current progresses of QBIC 2.0 project and next steps in QBIC 2.0 plan. Would you mind telling more about those ones, Dr.eW1, please.

Absolutely, thanks for asking! I would love to... our blog will address these exact questions! It will be published by tomorrow at the latest. Wink

Dr.eW
Activity: 109
Looks interesting. I'll try to participate in. Thank you
Activity: 29
Explain why anyone would mine a masternode coin?
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom
It seems really difficult (or maybe impossible) to solo mine this coin.

I don't trust any coin that cannot be truly decentralized.

Can anyone help me to use KlausT ccminer, or any ccminer to solo mine QBIC? According to calculators I should average roughly 2 blocks a day.

All the pool mining I have tried has been a rip off.

Any help greatly appreciated. Even if I have to set up my own small pool.
Hmmm, what version wallet?
Github tag v1.1.2 and latest master. Desktop wallet syncs though (the very first version), maybe I could copy blockchain Cheesy

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Guys, what's going on with the MN rewards? They are constantly decreasing! Is it because a lot of people have bought and setup MNs and due to this the rewards are going down?

The amount being payed isn't going down. The frequency of rewards is taking longer. The QBIC network rewards nodes in a round robin fashion so it's likely due to an increase in nodes in the network.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
Guys, what's going on with the MN rewards? They are constantly decreasing! Is it because a lot of people have bought and setup MNs and due to this the rewards are going down?
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Hmmm, what version wallet?
Github tag v1.1.2 and latest master. Desktop wallet syncs though (the very first version), maybe I could copy blockchain Cheesy
Activity: 32
We've just posted step-by-step masternode setup tutorial for QBIC
let us know what you think  Cheesy
I went ahead and added the link to the website. I made a few navigation adjustments and moved the ranking dropdown into a dropdown labeled "Qnode". I also added a link to qbic.mn.zone and updated the Qnode Guide.
Pages:
Jump to: