Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 11. (Read 94443 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Will this lightning speed be for any type of transaction and for any situation? If thousands of transactions occur the network will not be congested?
I have received, for only one week, wholy shit. You, dev, should close the campaign right now simultaneously with deeply apology to your supporters. Extremely dissapointed.

What exactly are you referring to? which campaign?

on other news, a new campaign just launched today!

https://twitter.com/CryptoQBIC/status/997641400991666176
Activity: 26
I have received, for only one week, wholy shit. You, dev, should close the campaign right now simultaneously with deeply apology to your supporters. Extremely dissapointed.
Activity: 32
I think we need a mobile wallet in the first place. I want to allow payments QBIC in my store. Without a mobile wallet, it's difficult.
You're in luck, this is what we're working on Cool
Activity: 34
Merit: 4
I think we need a mobile wallet in the first place. I want to allow payments QBIC in my store. Without a mobile wallet, it's difficult.

+1
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
As one of the best Masternode Communities in the industry,
it would only be right to show your support for QBIC in the Setup Masternodes community!

Let everyone know how great QBIC is!

Telegram: t.me/setupmasternodes
Activity: 97
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality! Cheesy You are doing a great job! Have a nice day for the project Wink
copper member
Activity: 266
https://posq.space
Masternodes.Directory are giving away 5 x free coin listings on Twitter Smiley

Tweet: https://twitter.com/MasternodesDir/status/994363272567644163
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
New Announcements !

As we wrap up the week, we’d like to thank you all for being patient with the development team, as we understand the previous announcement/proclamation by Qbicio caused a stir of excitement and anticipation for whats to come.... at this point, we’re about halfway through Q2; a solid foundation has been laid over the past couple of months and we’ve been reassured by the development team that the roadmap items are being prioritized and that the end-products will be of great value to the community. In the meantime, we’ll be compiling another edition of The Chronicles to share additional information over the next week or so. Again, thank you for your patience and commitment to the project. Make it a great day!
Activity: 224
Just thinking of the whole qbic network...from what I see Aruba is the preferred provider. Wouldn't it be better to have 1000 nodes spread around the world compared to just one provider?
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Last version wallet (from source) 12.1.9 it isn't synchronized!
Last version is broken, you need to compile v1.0 tag to make a node that will be able to sync.
I didn't try v1.1 and v1.1.1 though, but 1.1.2+ is not working for sure.
Activity: 78
Is the port open on the vps?Maybe reinstall os quick. Doesn't take long Using the right Ubuntu version?
I read the guide last night but it was late. I am a bit of a noob when it comes to vps... so i have my dell desktop at home, I buy the small package from vultr and also get Ubuntu 17.
I guess my confusion is I am still running it at home on my local desktop but using a remote server that vultr provides?
And I will definitely be reading the guide word by word before I set anything up, but I want to make sure it’s doable with my setup

Correct. the reason for the remote server is so that your node stays connected to the network 24/7, which allows you to disconnect your local computer from network without disruption to node.

Check out the website and Discord channel for guides/tutorial/FAQ. there's a lot of resources for you, depending on how you learn best! And of course, drop a line in Discord if you need extra help (much easier to help than it is on BTCTalk).

Dr.eW
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
Activity: 31
Hello everybody. I'm thinking about creating MN. There is no information in the first post about what is the maximum number of QBIC coins?
Activity: 188
I read the guide last night but it was late. I am a bit of a noob when it comes to vps... so i have my dell desktop at home, I buy the small package from vultr and also get Ubuntu 17.
I guess my confusion is I am still running it at home on my local desktop but using a remote server that vultr provides?
And I will definitely be reading the guide word by word before I set anything up, but I want to make sure it’s doable with my setup
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
We at SetupMasternodes are so excited with the steps and progress being made by the QBIC development team. We're looking forward to see this coin grow and reach it's true potential in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: