Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 21. (Read 94448 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Guys, I really think that you should make QBIC 2.0 into POS/MN. This will make people buy up some coins and start staking, instead of mining the coins, which are being dumped ASAP... There are a lot of coins in circulation and with that price I think making the coin PoS would do big things to the project Cheesy POS/MN should be implemented for QBIC
Staking can not solve the internal problems of QBIC. Staking can not make sure that QBIC price won't fall deeper; and staking can not prevent inflation. Personally, your ideas is not good enough for QBIC specific case. Their devs will figure it out somehow, and we will know their solutions soon. Don't hurry too much. It's works of QBIC devs, we only can wait for news from them. Bytheway, looking at new website of QBIC project, I think this one is more professional, better-designed than the website version 1.
https://qbic.io/
Nevertheless, as I stated, website almost tell us nothing about real potential of QBIC project.

We believe that the nicehash mining power has some impact, but you're right it doesn't tell the entire story. We're currently evaluating all possibilities to increase investor confidence and thus increase value of Qbic. Altough it hurts to see prices where they are today, we have to look beyond the day to day and into the future. It's always the darkest before the light Smiley

Dr.eW
Guys, I really think that you should make QBIC 2.0 into POS/MN. This will make people buy up some coins and start staking, instead of mining the coins, which are being dumped ASAP... There are a lot of coins in circulation and with that price I think making the coin PoS would do big things to the project Cheesy POS/MN should be implemented for QBIC

We agree with you and this is currently in discussion. We will shed light on the timeline and everything regarding this possible (probable) conversion as soon as we have more info.. for now, hodl strong. Smiley

Dr.eW
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
Activity: 7
Hi !

I just tried the discord invite. It was expired !

Can you send another invite please !
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
We’re kicking off a brand new QBIC 2.0 Bounty Campaign starting tomorrow, Thursday, March 21... don’t miss out on a chance to win a Qnode! The campaign will be on Twitter ONLY, so please follow us @CryptoQBIC.

Dr.eW
Thanks your info!
I just Following @CryptoQBIC and hope We have a new success!
Activity: 43
We’re kicking off a brand new QBIC 2.0 Bounty Campaign starting tomorrow, Thursday, March 21... don’t miss out on a chance to win a Qnode! The campaign will be on Twitter ONLY, so please follow us @CryptoQBIC.

Dr.eW
Bounty campaign for winners who can win a Qnode, lol. Really? It looks like worthy bounty campaign I have ever seen since the day I joined bitcointalk forum and know about campaigns, bounties, airdrops. Anyway, thanks for your announcement thread, Dr.eW.

Dr.eW
Activity: 7
Hi !!

Can anyone provide me with a working discord invite !!

Thanks.
Qbicommunity, 1 more day to vote for the QBIC 2.0 official logo. Next up: Community Campaign 2.0! Hint: you're going to want to get your creative juices flowing in preparation Smiley ... more details coming soon, so stay tuned!

Dr.eW
New logo can not change internal values of QBIC project. I think that team of QBIC core developers and co-founders should focus on develop QBIC platform and it's services, dApps, products. It is partially because what happened with its signature campaign, potential investors now are very careful before investing in QBIC. I guess they will wait for more news, wait to see more transparent products from the project.

We agree with this 100% and our focus on these items has not taken away from development time of the above-mentioned items. The logo is simply a community engagement piece in the meantime. We'll be continuing to work on the backend items listed on the roadmap.

Thank you for your comment

Dr.eW
Activity: 85
Good morning, we will have another campaign, but most likely not a signature campaign... what other types of campaigns have had positive impacts for projects? Please feel free to shoot over any ideas you may have that could help us promote Qbic throughout the community. Looking forward to your ideas!

Dr.eW
Which reasons lead you to decide won't running new signature campaign for QBIC? I think the first one worked well before the second week.

It's not that the signature campaign wasn't effective before week 2, we're leaning towards something more creative and engaging though.... we had an idea today that we think will be a lot of fun. Hang tight for details, we'll try to have something decided on within a week or so. Regardless, keep the ideas coming, as I'm sure there will be future campaigns as well.

Dr.eW
Whats about wifi social marketing campaign?

I'm not familiar with a wifi social marketing campaign, can you elaborate and provide an example? Thanks, Miner!
such as: https://socialwifi.com/
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
How to Upgrade Qbic wallet on VPS still run Masternode  on Ubuntu!
I do not understand about linux commands. I only user!
Thanks your help!
Please help!
I have same problem like this!
Thanks
Qbicommunity, 1 more day to vote for the QBIC 2.0 official logo. Next up: Community Campaign 2.0! Hint: you're going to want to get your creative juices flowing in preparation Smiley ... more details coming soon, so stay tuned!

Dr.eW
Good morning, we will have another campaign, but most likely not a signature campaign... what other types of campaigns have had positive impacts for projects? Please feel free to shoot over any ideas you may have that could help us promote Qbic throughout the community. Looking forward to your ideas!

Dr.eW
Which reasons lead you to decide won't running new signature campaign for QBIC? I think the first one worked well before the second week.

It's not that the signature campaign wasn't effective before week 2, we're leaning towards something more creative and engaging though.... we had an idea today that we think will be a lot of fun. Hang tight for details, we'll try to have something decided on within a week or so. Regardless, keep the ideas coming, as I'm sure there will be future campaigns as well.

Dr.eW

I'm not familiar with a wifi social marketing campaign, can you elaborate and provide an example? Thanks, Miner!
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
QBIC pool added to:
www.Mining-Dutch.nl
Our neoscrypt pools have been fixed and run smooth again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
How is the mood in the community? Of course, the coin fell much more than the general trend on the market, but this is no reason to be sad. The project itself does not look like a scum, I think that in the future the coin will develop and still please its investors!
Activity: 85

Dr.eW

Dr.eW
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
How to Upgrade Qbic wallet on VPS still run Masternode  on Ubuntu!
I do not understand about linux commands. I only user!
Thanks your help!

Dr.eW

Dr.eW
How about the airdrop, in which each participant will require a minimum balance in their address?

Noted. thank you. We'll throw this in the jar to choose from Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: